You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

manwiththestick

4 hours ago, Scott_M said:

It won’t happen but he’d be outstanding if it did...

74548272-B3AD-4A84-BD83-BC4A5934A5A0.jpeg

Fuck dat. Starting to struggle with injuries too. Just to throw a mad one out there.. Raheem Sterling. Pep seems to be throwing him under the bus at every opportunity. Less likely than mongo but makes more sense.

15 minutes ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Fuck dat. Starting to struggle with injuries too. Just to throw a mad one out there.. Raheem Sterling. Pep seems to be throwing him under the bus at every opportunity. Less likely than mongo but makes more sense.

On paper and injuries aside, Harry would be the perfect number 9 for us.

11 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

He got booked for that. 

Fucking shocking. Referees are just puppets some common sense is all that's needed, if it was a message that would offend people then so be it but that message in this week offends no body ( offends no body at any time of the year also not just this week). The referees so "respect" on their shirt sleeves well it's a two way street.

11 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

I have just gone on to check what Giroud is being paid and been reminded that Chelsea pay Danny Drinkwater 120k a week.

HHAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAHHHH

An absolute system-baby. Looked great in that well drilled Leicester team that countered their way to the league. Absolutely out of his depth when asked to anything other than be a (drink)water carrier. 

They thought they'd get another Kante when they bought him I reckon. 

44 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

Has anyone seen much of that Bellingham lad at Dortmund?

Any good or is everyone getting excited based on 2 games Vs City?

I’ve seen maybe three or four full Dortmund games, and been very impressed. Great work rate, good in the air, comfortable on the ball and seems quite strong in the challenge. And not least he seems to make runs into the opposition box on a regular basis. Seems more of a box to box player than a holding midfielder to me. 

1 hour ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

I’ve seen maybe three or four full Dortmund games, and been very impressed. Great work rate, good in the air, comfortable on the ball and seems quite strong in the challenge. And not least he seems to make runs into the opposition box on a regular basis. Seems more of a box to box player than a holding midfielder to me. 

56 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

Looks like he’s going to be the player Ox was meant to be. 

Sounds promising, seems to tick the FSG boxes too with age and nationality.

Just need Edwards to work his magic, sell Keita and Grujic to fund it 

17 hours ago, El Dangerous said:

He’d get 30 plus games in our midfield. Dortmund ain’t chumps though and it’d cost far more than we’d consider acceptable. Maybe if they’re really desperate for Origi, Keita (could see that actually) and don’t mind chasing us for £2.50 a week for the next 1000 years.

I think we should ship Man-Bun off to Dortmund for a season - would be a great place to bring him up to the level we need. 

17 hours ago, El Rojo said:

We need to find the Bundesliga Bournemouth to get most of our money back for Keita. 

I wonder would Werner become an option for us again if Chelsea spend big on somebody else.

I could see that, actually. It'd be hilarious if they spend 50m on another forward just to send us one of the unluckiest players in the league and then watch him come good under Jurgen, Jota-style.

More likely they sell Abraham, though. I could see him replacing Vardy at Leicester and being a regular 15-20 league goalscorer there. Good player.