You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

manwiththestick

10 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Alternatively, Dortmund know they can’t do this. Even at their best under Klopp, they couldn’t keep their best players and Bayern are top of the food tree. 

Anytime somebody shows significant promise, they leave, sometimes for free.

It might be somewhat defeatist, but IMO, Dortmund look to have recognised this and prepared themselves for the time players do move on. 

Didn’t Dortmund almost go out of business by paying players too much and living beyond their means? Must always be in the back of their mind not to repeat the same mistakes.

I want Grealish. 

--------Jota ----- Salah------

------------Grealish----------

--------Thiago--Trent-------

------------Fabinho----------

Robbo - Virg - DF  -  RB

-------------GK----------------

See if Jones can learn from Grealish. 

£££ from Keita, Firmino, Chamberlain, Shaqiri, Origi, Matip, 

6 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Sign Chiesa.

Cheers. 

I defo said this a while back when he was at Fiorentina. Superb player. 

EDIT: appears I had a hard on for him

Federico Chiesa looks a massive talent 

He grew up in Prescot so you can't blame him for wanting to live in Florence. 

He won't be getting a game though. We should have asked for Federico Chiesa in return. 

On 16/01/2020 at 11:19, Moctezuma said:

Is Clyne off his head in this window? If not now it'll be in the summer as I think his contract expires then,

Yep thats why never plays he is always off his tits. 

If we are going after young Italians then Federico Chiesa is the man. 

On 05/10/2020 at 17:03, AngryofTuebrook said:

Way to show off, Mr Three Devices!

Rampant Rabbit

Vibrating Lace Thong 

Fusion Enigma Vibrator 

Anyway. Juventus are close to signing Federico Chiesa. Offer Fiorentina Shaqiri and Origi for the lad now. 

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

Gone up about a thousand gears since moving to Juventus as well.

Plays like Son.

I've edited my post. 

Yeah looks like he will absolutely fulfil his talent Comes from good stock as well. 

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I've edited my post. 

Yeah looks like he will absolutely fulfil his talent Comes from good stock as well. 

If Klopp thought he could stop Dybala being a bit of a bell I'd be up for signing him from there as well. 

A load of those games where we just fuck about fluffing chance after chance would be solved. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I want Grealish. 

--------Jota ----- Salah------

------------Grealish----------

--------Thiago--Trent-------

------------Fabinho----------

Robbo - Virg - DF  -  RB

-------------GK----------------

See if Jones can learn from Grealish. 

£££ from Keita, Firmino, Chamberlain, Shaqiri, Origi, Matip, 

Has Alisson changed his initials? And we won’t get Grealish. Also Trent won’t be playing in midfield, all in my opinion.

37 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

Even by Pep’s standards Grealish, Foden, Silva and De Bruyne lacks a bit of balance. Wouldn’t surprise me though.

He'd just rotate him them to make sure everyone is nice and fresh for all four competitions. 

Grealish is the type of player you build a team around. I don't see where he fits into a Klopp team, does he have the stamina for midfield and is probably wasted in there anyway. He could learn the false 9 role I suppose. 

35 minutes ago, No2 said:

Grealish is the type of player you build a team around. I don't see where he fits into a Klopp team, does he have the stamina for midfield and is probably wasted in there anyway. He could learn the false 9 role I suppose. 

AML or AMC and switch to 4-2-3-1. It looks like we could be getting rid of up to three midfielders in the summer anyway (Gini, Milner and possibly Naby now)

20 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Grealish would fit in at City or here just fine. He's too good technically. The reason it hasn't happened is likely because his price is ridiculous. 

You may only call him by that obnoxious nickname, call him Grealish again and I'll neg you. Mention Aston Villa and not the nickname and I'll neg you. In fact you are going to have to work pretty fucking hard to stay unnegged. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I fully expect Elliot to be back next season anyway. Klopp has got some job to do this summer though. 

He needs an injection of quality through the spine but I don’t think it needs a complete overhaul.