You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Movement Be Restricted For Covid Anti-Vaxxers?

Bjornebye

Should Movement Be Restricted For Anti-Vaxxers?   

43 members have voted

1. 1. Should Movement Be Restricted For Anti-Vaxxers?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/02/21 at 15:15

Qantas saying they will require proof of vaccination for flyers in and out of Australia. Do you think this is right? Should people who refuse to get the vaccine see their liberties restricted? 

Of course you can't MAKE somebody take a jab but for me they should face consequences. The people who are doing all the moaning and denying ironically are the ones that are causing this to still be cutting through the population. How fucking selfish can some people be? 

25 minutes ago, A Red said:

I think individuals have the right to refuse the vaccine but individuals and businesses have the right to refuse to have anything to do with those that refuse the vaccine.

Spot on. I wouldn't employ one of them. Not just because of the lack of vaccine but because they are a complete cunt. 

19 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

As long as I can get a vaccine before July so I can go on holiday. If not then no fuck the world and all its people.

This is my main concern really, when the jabs will eventually and pointlessly get around to me so I can get out of this shithole country.

5 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

In that by the time they finally get around to giving me the vaccine (the online predictor thing said September, I think), the virus will no longer be a going concern.

Yeah you've been so right with your previous predictions. 

44 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

In that by the time they finally get around to giving me the vaccine (the online predictor thing said September, I think), the virus will no longer be a going concern.

38 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah you've been so right with your previous predictions. 

PresentSickLacewing-small.gif

5 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

As long as I can get a vaccine before July so I can go on holiday. If not then no fuck the world and all its people.

I'm considering booking a holiday but was aiming to go later in the year, around September time. 

Realistically how long will it take to vaccinate the majority of the country?

Currently we are on around 9.3 million vaccinations, 8 weeks from the first one taking place. I make that about 15% of the UK population? 

If it stays at this sort of ratio it's going to take over a year? 

8 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

I'm considering booking a holiday but was aiming to go later in the year, around September time. 

Realistically how long will it take to vaccinate the majority of the country?

Currently we are on around 9.3 million vaccinations, 8 weeks from the first one taking place. I make that about 15% of the UK population? 

If it stays at this sort of ratio it's going to take over a year? 

But will other countries want you/us, regardless of whether you’ve had a vaccine or not

I'm not anti vaccine but equally I don't like taking drugs unless absolutely necessary.  I'm also not a fan of being told what to do. By the time it gets around to me 80% of the country will be done and depending on circumstances I could well be of the mind not to get it. In saying that I have a holiday booked and I'd stick the needle up my hole if required to get on that plane.

• Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, No2 said:

I'm not anti vaccine but equally I don't like taking drugs unless absolutely necessary.  I'm also not a fan of being told what to do. By the time it gets around to me 80% of the country will be done and depending on circumstances I could well be of the mind not to get it. In saying that I have a holiday booked and I'd stick the needle up my hole if required to get on that plane.

I don’t suppose many of us are fans of being told what to do. I prefer to see having a vaccine as a way of potentially saving my life or the lives of others and the only current means of regaining something of our previous lives. Who wouldn’t want to have a bit of that?

• Upvote 2