Bjornebye

Brighton (H) Premier League - 3/2/21 - 20:15

10 minutes ago, Walter Sobchak said:

Rumours going round Ali is out injured.

Be about right.

We pick up a new absentee before every game.

Rumours been spot on in recent weeks, Fabinho...Mane....

4 minutes ago, Walter Sobchak said:

This rumour is from Twitter so take with a pinch of salt. But, as we know these rumours have been true the last few weeks. Ffs.

This is you

• Upvote 1

Sick of these Twatter dorks spreading all these shite rumours, why don’t they start spreading them about Utd players ?

And if it’s true what the fuck is going on at the club after matches are they having tunnel of death sessions in training ? 

• Upvote 1

Textbook spot to drop points. Game before City, our squad is stretched and we're probably keeping certain players for the weekend. Brighton are also better than their league position indicates. Plus, I hate this spot for Phillips. I hope not but I'd be surprised if he isn't exposed here.

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Sick of these Twatter dorks spreading all these shite rumours, why don’t they start spreading them about Utd players ?

And if it’s true what the fuck is going on at the club after matches are they having tunnel of death sessions in training ? 

I ignore them until the club says anything. These things just become like chinese whispers and spread like wild fire on tinterweb. Someone puts it on social media they heard a rumour. It gets posted to a forum or two then others say they've heard it as well. The lie becomes the truth.

14 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Why can't people start rumours about a player feeling unusually healthy?

Apparently VVD, got all clear..could start tonight...that help?

Whatever team w put out we should be able to beat Brighton, hopefully momentum of previous games will stand to us. Moyes and Jose, teams sit back and maybe Brighton will put more pressure on us. Could give a bit more space for Mo and Co though.

24 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Why can't people start rumours about a player feeling unusually healthy?

Only rumour, but apparently Robbo, Trent, Mo, Hendo, Shaq, Origi, Gini & Thiago are fit and are likely to start tonight

The rumours are now that he was involved in a training collision with Kelleher with both being out, meaning that Adrian starts tonight and, if true, I suspect very likely against City too. Probably a load of shit, but given the season to date, you can’t help but fear a worst case scenario every time.

3 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

The rumours are now that he was involved in a training collision with Kelleher with both being out, meaning that Adrian starts tonight and, if true, I suspect very likely against City too. 

Fucking hell, surely we couldn't be that unlucky??