Bjornebye

Brighton (H) Premier League - 3/2/21 - 20:15

We’ve really fucked Skys narrative of building up a title decider on Sunday. Leicester are back ahead of us again. 
Origi shouldn’t be an option on the bench for us anymore - just pick some young lad from the u23 or u18 at least they’d run. 

Possession possession. We just have no inventiveness. The midfield were completely devoid of incisive ideas. 
Shaq should have stayed on the pitch in my book, Milner just got tired & missed passes. Jones on earlier or started. As soon as Hendo came up we looked dangerous but Brighton immediately tried to counter and looked dangerous.

Thiago is not bringing enough to our attacking game. Lovely touches but his intuition isn’t there. Bobby would have been a better option as a sub in the second half. The WH game went well, why change things?

FOUR MINUTES injury time - how fucking generous. There was a Brighton player down for at least that. We get a corner inside the four minutes by 2 seconds, and the ref blows full time.

They were better than us and deserved to win. This wasn't WBA or Burnley,  they had a plan and out played us. We weren't going to score if we stayed out there for a month. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Klopp seems content with not having tempo.  I don't understand it. We dawdle and he seems passive, why? 

I just genuinely don't understand what he's trying to do. 

He’s trying to make a shit team look good but hate to break it to you, Klopp ain’t no fucking magician. 

4 minutes ago, TheAllMy-TyReds said:

Not much support on here judging by most comments here anyway you faggot.

Well it didn’t take long for your ‘rant’ to escalate into homophobia.

Just now, TheAllMy-TyReds said:

Because I’m perfectly fine where I am you soft little bastard. 

What pubs do you use before the game? Not offering you out just curious as you are such a big red.

Disgraceful, not one serious attempt on goal. We have forfeited a golden chance for another league title thanks to our tight cunt owners. Title is as good as gone as far as I am concerned. Other than us, I would rather the blue shit win it, rather than the red 

Just now, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

What pubs do you use before the game? Not offering you out just curious as you are such a big red.

The Brick. For the special welcome buffet.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TheAllMy-TyReds said:

West Ham Everton Villa all gonna finish above us.

How can you honestly go a full season with an actual CB and expect to go on a winning run of games?

Who is this tit.

Stinking WUM bin sniffer through and through
Just mute the twat. 

His ma is turning his WiFi off soon anyway then tucking him in under his Colin Bell blanket. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Klopp seems content with not having tempo.  I don't understand it. We dawdle and he seems passive, why? 

I just genuinely don't understand what he's trying to do. 

This is why I think he might pack in! The passion isn't the same anymore, maybe he's just had enough, and the fact that FSG pissed around over signings may have just been the final straw. It all feels very 'last season at Dortmund' to me!

2 minutes ago, TheAllMy-TyReds said:

He’s trying to make a shit team look good but hate to break it to you, Klopp ain’t no fucking magician. 

You really need to explain that fella

Just now, skaro said:

We could easily miss top 4... in which case, I hope to God we miss Europa too.

I think winning the Champions League could be our best bet this year.  Hopefully we have enough to get past Leipzig and will be in a stronger position squad wise come the latter stages. 

1 minute ago, AB13 said:

Who is this tit.

Stinking WUM bin sniffer through and through
Just mute the twat. 

His ma is turning his WiFi off soon anyway then tucking him in under his Colin Bell blanket. 

Exactly that so whats the problem?

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Not sure who was worse, Div for not touching the ball or Ox for giving the ball away every time he touched it.

Double trouble