You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brighton (H) Premier League - 3/2/21 - 20:15

Bjornebye

We’ve really fucked Skys narrative of building up a title decider on Sunday. Leicester are back ahead of us again. 
Origi shouldn’t be an option on the bench for us anymore - just pick some young lad from the u23 or u18 at least they’d run. 

Possession possession. We just have no inventiveness. The midfield were completely devoid of incisive ideas. 
Shaq should have stayed on the pitch in my book, Milner just got tired & missed passes. Jones on earlier or started. As soon as Hendo came up we looked dangerous but Brighton immediately tried to counter and looked dangerous.

Thiago is not bringing enough to our attacking game. Lovely touches but his intuition isn’t there. Bobby would have been a better option as a sub in the second half. The WH game went well, why change things?

FOUR MINUTES injury time - how fucking generous. There was a Brighton player down for at least that. We get a corner inside the four minutes by 2 seconds, and the ref blows full time.

1 minute ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Klopp seems content with not having tempo.  I don't understand it. We dawdle and he seems passive, why? 

I just genuinely don't understand what he's trying to do. 

He’s trying to make a shit team look good but hate to break it to you, Klopp ain’t no fucking magician. 

3 minutes ago, TheAllMy-TyReds said:

West Ham Everton Villa all gonna finish above us.

How can you honestly go a full season with an actual CB and expect to go on a winning run of games?

Who is this tit.

Stinking WUM bin sniffer through and through
Just mute the twat. 

His ma is turning his WiFi off soon anyway then tucking him in under his Colin Bell blanket. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Klopp seems content with not having tempo.  I don't understand it. We dawdle and he seems passive, why? 

I just genuinely don't understand what he's trying to do. 

This is why I think he might pack in! The passion isn't the same anymore, maybe he's just had enough, and the fact that FSG pissed around over signings may have just been the final straw. It all feels very 'last season at Dortmund' to me!