You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Darts Thread 2021

Preston Red

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
12 hours ago, Elite said:

It's also pretty obvious Price is on the roids as well. 

Now Darts isn't exactly a sport for athletic performance but stamina does play a huge part, which the peds can help with.

Never actually thought of that. To be fair to him, he's come from a fitness background, with the rugby and all. So I never thought about the roids. Thinking about it though, isn't rugby riddled with ped abuse....... 

1 hour ago, chrisbonnie said:

Never actually thought of that. To be fair to him, he's come from a fitness background, with the rugby and all. So I never thought about the roids. Thinking about it though, isn't rugby riddled with ped abuse....... 

I think must sports are. 

On 02/04/2022 at 18:47, Clem H Fandango said:

First 180 for nearly a year. Missus didn't appreciate my ott celebration.

20220402_162045.jpg

Made all the more impressive as your using a board from yesteryear- new boards dont have such protruding wires anymore reducing bouceouts and increasing treble size

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Made all the more impressive as your using a board from yesteryear- new boards dont have such protruding wires anymore reducing bouceouts and increasing treble size

Cheers  @Dave D!

Its only a Blade4 board, me and the missus only use soft points at home because of the kithcen lino. If we got to a pub we put our steel tip points in. The pro's of soft tips is that your board at home doesnt get ruined within a year.

She's a Gerwyn Prick fan and it really fucking annoys me! whenever i win a leg at home...i do a Ric Flair 'Woooo' in her face to see if she likes that kind of celebration.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

Cheers  @Dave D!

Its only a Blade4 board, me and the missus only use soft points at home because of the kithcen lino. If we got to a pub we put our steel tip points in. The pro's of soft tips is that your board at home doesnt get ruined within a year.

She's a Gerwyn Prick fan and it really fucking annoys me! whenever i win a leg at home...i do a Ric Flair 'Woooo' in her face to see if she likes that kind of celebration.

Love it. You need to get yourself a man cave at the bottom of the garden! 

I play league darts and Ive got no issue with the big celebrations- I think its great, but for some reason its very much frowned upon at our level- its weird.

I won a couple of matches before Christmas by finishing on the bull- I gave it a little fist bump but inside I was stifling the urge to cartwheel round the pub....

52 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Ross v Van Duijvenbode was a enthralling match. Ross missing at least 4 match darts.

Rock v Clayton should be a barnstormer

Smith missed 9 match darts I think. I was gutted, I had a fiver on him to get to the final. 

He needs to sort out those double 16s going forward, because his scoring is sensational 

15 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Smith missed 9 match darts I think. I was gutted, I had a fiver on him to get to the final. 

He needs to sort out those double 16s going forward, because his scoring is sensational 

Ive never taken much notice of him before but as you say, if he polishes up his finishing he will be some player