You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ben Davies

Megadrive Man

If he is fit play him its worth the risk. Fuck off the High line its an absolute disaster this season, every single opposition has pointed it out as our weakness to be exploited so we lie on our backs and show them our bellies anyway. 

Man I've got sand in my vagina today. I need a pint.

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

If he is fit play him its worth the risk. Fuck off the High line its an absolute disaster this season, every single opposition has pointed it out as our weakness to be exploited so we lie on our backs and show them our bellies anyway. 

Man I've got sand in my vagina today. I need a pint.

Remembering when Aston Villa scored 7 (SEVEN) against us earlier this season. That high line man. Hope this cheers you up.

I dont think Kabak is that bad myself but being thrown into a struggling team with high expectations at such a young age is not too disimilar to Phillips. We realise Phillips has his limitations but are giving him a break because of it yet Kabak is getting a lot of stick. As somebody has already said,its not the kids letting Klopp down,its the experienced pros who are. If Davies plays he should carry low expectations too. 

7 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I dont think Kabak is that bad myself but being thrown into a struggling team with high expectations at such a young age is not too disimilar to Phillips. We realise Phillips has his limitations but are giving him a break because of it yet Kabak is getting a lot of stick. As somebody has already said,its not the kids letting Klopp down,its the experienced pros who are. If Davies plays he should carry low expectations too. 

i think klopp did his best to manage those expectations today. 

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

If he doesnt play sunday just fucking sell him. Kabak is injured now according to the Echo.

There must be some sort of voodoo curse on us?

Maybe the penance of finally winning the title was that we'd have to defend it without any defenders?

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

It's down to the Manager to play him.  It took Klopp an age to play Phillips he was picking Williams game after game whilst we dropped points.  I'd rather see him play before calling him pointless given Klopp's recent decisions.

Got more chance in finding Jimmy Hoffa than seeing this lad play for us. Totally pointless signing and done for nothing but to try and appease the fans and move on for a little profit to celtic on the summer. 

This signing just sums up FSG to a tee. 

European, World and league champions over the past two years and we are restorted to rummaging round the £1 bin at the charity shop. 

Can wait to see their excuse in the summer for not spending. 

I think he's struggled to attain the fitness Jurgen and the sports science department have set. There was a picture of our 2 teams playing each other at Kirkby when we had no game for about 3 weeks made up of 1st team squad and U23s. Davies was red in the face and looked fucked after the first 45 minutes while those around him hardly looked to have broken sweat.

7 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I think he's struggled to attain the fitness Jurgen and the sports science department have set. There was a picture of our 2 teams playing each other at Kirkby when we had no game for about 3 weeks made up of 1st team squad and U23s. Davies was red in the face and looked fucked after the first 45 minutes while those around him hardly looked to have broken sweat.

The Echo reported it as the game where he looked like a £20 million pound player!

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ben-davies-liverpool-friendly-debut-19754205