You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fixtures, Draws & Results.

Bruce Spanner

How am I looking on the injuries front, Bruce? Shouldn’t be any problem for the next game because everyone knows I’m so tactically superior to Scott_M that it’s actually embarrassing. Interested to know how my squad is holding up, seeing as everyone else who asks seems to be picking up a few knocks already. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

How am I looking on the injuries front, Bruce? Shouldn’t be any problem for the next game because everyone knows I’m so tactically superior to Scott_M that it’s actually embarrassing. Interested to know how my squad is holding up, seeing as everyone else who asks seems to be picking up a few knocks already. 

Nothing serious, just Koundé out for the next game.

I think there might be an issue with the game though as someone wants to buy Origi from you!

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 09.03.53.png

Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 09.04.19.png

If you look at the stats, Scott, it was a pretty close game, they just put their chances away.

The fact they had someone sent off after fives minutes isn't great for you though!

Sent off after 5 minutes? You need a bit of that, etc. 

Interesting that Lukaku and Paulinho both played, and scored, in a team down to ten men.

18 fouls from SD's cloggers as well... Disgusting. Hate to see that kind of setup rewarded.

(or was that me? If so, it's disgusting watching a side so clearly instructed to throw themselves to the ground under the slightest bit of contact. Hate to see that kind of setup rewarded. Killing the game. Etc.)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

That's Sir 'Rooted to the bottom of the league' Roger to you!

Good job I can't get any lower , with my bedraggled shower looking down the barrel of a toasting in West Derby with that renowned enforcer Jack Grealish in central midfield. If I ever meet my manager there will be another post in the 'When did you last have a physical fight ' thread

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

3 wins and a draw from 4 in all comps but conceding way too many goals .. doesn’t bode well ..

@Bruce Spanner any chance you could put up my last league line up? Any injuries? Cheers!

Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 12.39.53.png

Lacazette picked up an injury by the looks of things.

24 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Can I have a breakdown of my match please? 

Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 12.40.11.png

Looks like a smash and grab from your side.

Moral victory goes to CT.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 12.39.53.png

Lacazette picked up an injury by the looks of things.

Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 12.40.11.png

Looks like a smash and grab from your side.

Moral victory goes to CT.

Sorry to be a pain mate, can I get the above for my last game and a list of all the apps for the squad, to see who has been playing. 

Won't be any requests from me after this until Jan.