Bruce Spanner

Fixtures, Draws & Results.

Right, my manager is picking a young inside forward as my main striker instead of Ings or Jovic and picking my second choice keeper.

Gotcha. 

Fix.

Bastards.

Etc.

4 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

Right, my manager is picking a young inside forward as my main striker instead of Ings or Jovic and picking my second choice keeper.

Gotcha. 

Fix.

Bastards.

Etc.

I remember having Emi Martinez who was my 3rd choice in goal for an early league game in the 1st season, then it reverted to my 1st choice Andre Ohana thereafter. May just be a quirk where the manager is trying various squad players early on before settling on an 11? Not sure. 

Just spotted Neuer got injured as well, thanks to Anies' "elbows out" forward tactics. The git.

So, yeah. GOOOOOOOOOOD.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Brucey. My LM and RM are meant to be AM’s, no?

Yes I noticed my manager played 414-1 instead of 41221 but it worked so he obviously knows better than me.

12 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Niall sent this over before, food for thought...

84B65F10-4A9A-4556-8C8B-E8A2376118BD.jpeg

Trents stats as a striker.

No wonder my teams underperform.

The game is crackers. 

Four from motherfucking four!

You'll claim fix and it will fall on deaf ears, my boys are UP FOR IT!

Skidders get the wooden spoon for drawing wit the Kuntz.

Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 19.15.38.pngScreenshot 2021-03-16 at 19.15.52.png

League Cup up next.

1 minute ago, Dynamite said:

Will we be getting a run down of squad stats at certain points throughout the season? Maybe every 9 league games?

Of course, once we're in the groove I'll start putting things up like last time.

Just now, Bruce Spanner said:

Of course, once we're in the groove I'll start putting things up like last time.

Sound. Can we expect Twitch/YouTube coverage of cup finals this time round?

@Bruce Spanner

Quick questions about formation changes. We sent our preferred type of players to you, based on the preferred formation. I've got Firmino as deep lying forward, for example. 

What happens if you change formation, can this be updated, or will I have my holding midfielder thinking he is a roaming number 10?

3 minutes ago, Dynamite said:

Sound. Can we expect Twitch/YouTube coverage of cup finals this time round?

I don'y know what wrong, maybe it's because of the amount of changes I've made, but all I get when i try to watch highlights is this...

Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 20.12.42.png

Weird.

4 minutes ago, John102 said:

@Bruce Spanner

Quick questions about formation changes. We sent our preferred type of players to you, based on the preferred formation. I've got Firmino as deep lying forward, for example. 

What happens if you change formation, can this be updated, or will I have my holding midfielder thinking he is a roaming number 10?

Your tactical level should take care of that and they would work out how to use the players best, that's what the player ability/potential is about.

From what I can make out they just use the player with the highest current ability in the positions stated.

Suspect I’ll be forfeiting my crown here if the squad I drafted with 0 wingers to play a narrow diamond is playing a wide 4-2-3-1 from the previous game with a centre forward and central AM in the wide roles