You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fixtures, Draws & Results.

Bruce Spanner

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Come on you useless cunt, do a win...

Screenshot 2021-01-30 at 22.26.06.png

Screenshot 2021-01-30 at 22.26.27.png

12 o'clock kick off after being away in Wales, what kind of shit is this? Nobody is watching anyway and you're putting the players through this.

6 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

You don’t have to do that, man. 

The game itself is a lockdown treat. 

5 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

That's an amazing gesture, I'm more than happy to meet you half way.

Ok cool - well let's say no more of it for now then, but offer stands at winner's discretion. Its a great game idea with huge amounts of thought put in; whoever wins is more than deserving of a little lockdown-goodwill.

edit: or as @Dynamite says we could do an anon contribution pot that goes to charity/cause of winner's choosing.

13 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Ok cool - well let's say no more of it for now then, but offer stands at winner's discretion. Its a great game idea with huge amounts of thought put in; whoever wins is more than deserving of a little lockdown-goodwill.

edit: or as @Dynamite says we could do an anon contribution pot that goes to charity of winner's cause.

That was my initial idea, everybody chucks a tenner in and the winner, of the league, gets to choose the charity it goes to.

Edit: If Alex is cool going half's with me on the prize the league winner gets the hamper and gets to choose the charity.

So everyone chucks a tenner in, that’s £180 for charity and the winner gets a fucking great prize?

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

To make a real game of it & as thank you for all effort put in I'll cover cost of a prize for winner (no runner ups -- 1st is everything 2nd is nothing). Thinking something like below for lockdown treat:

https://www.boroughbox.com/ultimate-man-box?gclid=CjwKCAiApNSABhAlEiwANuR9YLkVU5QSg9NNE0sJ9k7U_hB1CdWN6w1zw0CVRHu5PCQSfjD6D6lTORoCJcgQAvD_BwE

If you win and have preferences in same ballpark you can let me know.

Great gesture mate but no chance. 

Lets all throw a few quid into a charity pot, winner chooses the charity. 

Really nice of you though mate. 

Oh suck my big fat hairy cock*. Back of the fucking net. Die motherfuckers die. I'd like to dedicate my leading of the table to me. Benders twenty zillion. Everyone else, jack shit. etc. etc.

*not all of this might be entirely accurate. 

Just now, rb14 said:

Oh suck my big fat hairy cock*. Back of the fucking net. Die motherfuckers die. I'd like to dedicate my leading of the table to me. Benders twenty zillion. Everyone else, jack shit. etc. etc.

Wow, missing lyrics from Hit Em Up by Tupac

1 minute ago, Pidge said:

Judging by the draw, you can tell SD is the overwritten City.

I genuinely can't remember, but it's yourself, Niall, SD and myself who are last seaons top four as I just went in to auto pilot and hammered my way through it. I know this as we get auto CL places.

There's an added Brucie bonus to come yet, but I'll save that for the CL draw and the inevitable questions that'll bring.

3 minutes ago, No2 said:

Fuck you, the games not supposed to be until tomorrow. 

Sorry mate. 

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I genuinely can't remember, but it's yourself, Niall, SD and myself who are last seaons top four as I just went in to auto pilot and hammered my way through it. I know this as we get auto CL places.

There's an added Brucie bonus to come yet, but I'll save that for the CL draw and the inevitable questions that'll bring.

Cunt

Just now, Dynamite said:

The nice home draw, plus they happen to be the current holders...

I've got Cardiff away. Time to get my fans measured up for wedding suits. 

Serious rep from me for anyone who gets that reference.