You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fixtures, Draws & Results.

Bruce Spanner

16 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Moutinho & Kane sealing the deal. January rebuild snatched it w/ a nice 10+ game unbeaten streak into the end of the season. Good to see it pay off. Can’t say they didn’t have me worried it’d end up in tears with all those bore draws 08/09 style. John102FC will always have a special place in our hearts for fighting the good fight.

Now the rebuild starts again for next season. Messi may be up for grabs .. 

That Kane deal needs looking at. 

Do it again but with conditions. ie; You can't have more than one player with the same first letter in their surname or one nationality per player something like that. Let everyone keep their manager settings so we don't have to fuck about again, just select the squads. 

Hard luck @aRdja, spirited effort. I know it is great for the public down under to see us. They must have been wondering what this team everyone is talking about are all about and now they have seen. We were wonderful. Be proud of the achievement of becoming runner up to me. Give yourself a pat on the back.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Do it again but with conditions. ie; You can't have more than one player with the same first letter in their surname or one nationality per player something like that. Let everyone keep their manager settings so we don't have to fuck about again, just select the squads. 

The database is done now so it's not all that difficult to do, but I'm going to have a couple of weeks away from staring at this nonsense before I start another up, it's much more time consuming than I expected!

Fun though.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The database is done now so it's not all that difficult to do, but I'm going to have a couple of weeks away from staring at this nonsense before I start another up, it's much more time consuming than I expected!

Fun though.

giphy.gif

Special thanks to Stronts and John102 for knocking me out of the Champions League. Did me a massive favour because now I’m tasting sweet success while they’re left with fuck all. 

tenor.gif

Told my lads to take a medal each, get fucking bladdered tonight and then we’ll switch our focus firmly onto the new season. 

Nobody wants to get Inter Yermam. 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Special thanks to Stronts and John102 for knocking me out of the Champions League. Did me a massive favour because now I’m tasting sweet success while they’re left with fuck all. 

tenor.gif

Told my lads to take a medal each, get fucking bladdered tonight and then we’ll switch our focus firmly onto the new season. 

If I can win the CL in an hour, good to know I’ll also have won the Super Cup by default. 

13 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

tenor.gif

I mean, it's quite a stetch to say I knocked you out the CL? I finished on one point I think. I guess I did play a part. Go on then, I'll have a medal. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Just been showing my boys the scenes around Taksim Sq. They’re emotional and are determined to do it for the supporters.

Ederson and Vertonghen have just been on the phone to me. Said all the players hate you and asked 'do you want to go for a bevvy, boss?' . I said no, just win the cup for me. 

3 minutes ago, John102 said:

Ederson and Vertonghen have just been on the phone to me. Said all the players hate you and asked 'do you want to go for a bevvy, boss?' . I said no, just win the cup for me. 

You’re welcome into the changing rooms afterwards to speak to the players, Houllier-style.