You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fixtures, Draws & Results.

Bruce Spanner

On 12/10/2021 at 13:03, Alex_K said:

Yes you tried very hard, much appreciated. Very unfortunate: it is a superb idea and there are seemingly enough people happy to go around the houses on endless monotonous variations of "Best LFC Left Back Of All Time" etc. but to each their own.

Obviously, some posters don’t find that monotonous. I really don’t understand why people feel the need to criticise threads that they’re not interested in.

10 hours ago, aRdja said:

This is a shame. This would be right up @Tony Moanero’s alley? @3 Stacks fancies himself as a bit of a football connoisseur, surely he’d be keen.

I’m not averse to participating, mate. However, having never played Football Manager, I’ve no idea how it works. If it’s somthing I can do on my phone, without the need for a laptop and spreadsheets, etc., and it isn’t going to be too time consuming, I’m in. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’m not averse to participating, mate. However, having never played Football Manager, I’ve no idea how it works. If it’s somthing I can do on my phone, without the need for a laptop and spreadsheets, etc., and it isn’t going to be too time consuming, I’m in. 

I've never played Football Manager and don't own a laptop and I'm generally considered the best player in the game.

• 4 months later...
On 09/10/2021 at 14:16, Bruce Spanner said:

Don't want to get you all excited, but I have just spent hours C&Ping and now have the database for you to start looking through.

All players will be in their prime years.

The older players are completly realistic so they are them with modern training etc so there is no recency bias ect.

I'll put the bat signal up later tonight on the MF for players, then if not filled from there after twenty four hours on the FF.

Happy hunting!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OT6LYdLCVesQwTzWEZBKTrSxY10L8Oj7ih2CFAEV7Mg/edit?usp=sharing

I still can't believe this was never used!

• Upvote 1