You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fixtures, Draws & Results.

Bruce Spanner

7 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The biggest issue is I had to erase my hard drive recently due to a flaw in the new Apple OS meaning I lost the databases I built, not too big an issue as I've done it before and it won't take as long as it did last time, but it's still a chore and time is at a premium at present.

I'm more than happy to do it again, but limit it to two seasons as three was much too much, but I wouldn't be able to start for a few weeks.

We'll see, I'll look at logistics and timelines and see how I'm set up, but I'd love a go on the legends game, would be a lot of fun.

AjarNervousChafer-size_restricted.gif

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

447bf2089c6f30fce4e7e6fb913d8d25_w200.gi

Pro tip: If you have a new Airbook with the new Apple chip, and not the Intel, you're fucked as it's riddled with flaws when you do updates of OS.

Like Windows then. I use Linux but also have Win 10 as some programs I have only run on it. Got caught by a 'must update' notification on Sunday night. Took fucking ages to install and during one of the shut downs and restarts, started in Linux so i could shut down my lappy and get to bed.

Restarted on Monday and after another 90 minutes the update finally completed. When I booted back to Linux, I now find my keyboard short cuts for volume and brightness dont work. Even in Win 10 the short cuts no longer work.

And the cunts tell me another update is pending. They can fuck off.

48 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Pro tip: If you have a new Airbook with the new Apple chip, and not the Intel, you're fucked as it's riddled with flaws when you do updates of OS.

42 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Like Windows then. I use Linux but also have Win 10 as some programs I have only run on it. Got caught by a 'must update' notification on Sunday night. Took fucking ages to install and during one of the shut downs and restarts, started in Linux so i could shut down my lappy and get to bed.

Restarted on Monday and after another 90 minutes the update finally completed. When I booted back to Linux, I now find my keyboard short cuts for volume and brightness dont work. Even in Win 10 the short cuts no longer work.

dhvqn.gif

Alright, I'm hooked after looking through a new legends database with much more realistic PA's for players.

It has legendary managers as well, someone could have Shanks for instance!

So, this would save me a load of time as if we draft the managers first you could pick a team to suit them, I can then tweak formations in game.

Time wise I could have the clubs done in a day or two and all the data done within about a day of that, so if we agree to drafting managers as well we could set this up pretty quickly.

The biggest initial time dump would be setting up the list of all the players, that would take a day or so.

OK, legends with realistic PA's and managers drafted?

Two season run with a cumulative winner.

Who's in???

I'll give previous players first dibs or two days to confirm.

@Alex_K @Pidge @Strontium Dog™ @Bjornebye @Captain Turdseye @Mr Holliday @The Golden Eel @No2 @John102 @Dynamite @Scott_M @aRdja @sir roger @Street Preacher @Lee909 @rb14 @Skidfingers McGonical @Karl_b