You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fixtures, Draws & Results.

Bruce Spanner

Matheus Cunha really starting to find his feet now. 

Any chance of my line up when you get a chance Bruce, not seen Lukaku name on the scoresheet and if the big lummox has got himself injured again it might be time to put him down and claim the insurance. 

47 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Fucksake!

I left the laptop out last night and it didn't save the last game.

I've done about a hundred reboots and got most of the results alligned, but a few will need to be tallied as we go along.

Sorry for being a drunkard.

As long as I won fuck the rest 

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Fucksake!

I left the laptop out last night and it didn't save the last game.

I've done about a hundred reboots and got most of the results alligned, but a few will need to be tallied as we go along.

Sorry for being a drunkard.

Just make sure the teams at the top have the results right and fuck the rest of you no-marks off. 

Kuntstain beat aRdja. Let us never forget. 

30 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Just make sure the teams at the top have the results right and fuck the rest of you no-marks off. 

Kuntstain beat aRdja. Let us never forget. 

I ran it about twenty times to try and get results as close as possible, he lost it 18 times, it was destiny.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I am so hungover, I'm doing my best...

We know mate, these things happen. Hope the hangover was worth it. Have a bacon butty and a hair of the dog. Hope you have a good day mate, ooohh child things are gonna get easier, ooohh child things'll get brighter ...... 

8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I see my famous point at Borussia West Derby has turned into a 3-0 defeat.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I've got a sheet of all the +/- for the end of the season if it comes to it, don't worry.

raw

• Upvote 2