Jump to content
Bruce Spanner

Fixtures, Draws & Results.

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Just gonna come out and say it, if Rainbowl Aces, who were 200/1 to win the league, finish above Inter Yermam, who were odds on 4/6 favourites with all respectable bookmakers, then I’m refusing to take part in the fourth season. 

I would certsinly be interested in opening an account with a bookie who is happy to offer 200/1 on a team including Ronaldo , Barbosa , Depay , Reus , De Ligt , Umtiti , Robertson , Grealish and Aguero.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Just gonna come out and say it, if Rainbowl Aces, who were 200/1 to win the league, finish above Inter Yermam, who were odds on 4/6 favourites with all respectable bookmakers, then I’m refusing to take part in the fourth season. 

2 minutes ago, sir roger said:

would certsinly be interested in opening an account with a bookie who is happy to offer 200/1 on a team including Ronaldo , Barbosa , Depay , Reus , De Ligt , Umtiti , Robertson , Grealish and Aguero.

Homophobes. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The odds are faulty anyway I think. They made no sense on the run-in last season .. from memory Ardja was odds against with a c. 10 point lead and 5 or 6 to play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

The odds are faulty anyway I think. They made no sense on the run-in last season .. from memory Ardja was odds against with a c. 10 point lead and 5 or 6 to play. 

The odds are only from prior to the season start as part of the season preview - they don't get tracked as the season progresses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×