You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fixtures, Draws & Results.

Bruce Spanner

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

How do transfer and picking up FA work now

I'm sure Bruce will let us know in due course.

The 6 initially drafted players from Dynamo Kunstain will be joining the free agent pool too, so there's going to be someone getting an upgrade up top...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dynamite said:

I'm sure Bruce will let us know in due course.

The 6 initially drafted players from Dynamo Kunstain will be joining the free agent pool too, so there's going to be someone getting an upgrade up top...

We'll do the finals tomorrow and then we'll start the goodstuff...

16 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

We'll do the finals tomorrow and then we'll start the goodstuff...

What happened to my team Bruce? Did I have anyone important missing, one minute I was in the title convo next minute I finished 6th!

The team that won the league won all six of the six game run in. Yermam finished 10 points off the pace, tailing off pathetically with 2 losses and 4 draws. 

It was there for the fucking taking. 

I guess at the end of the day, when all is said and done after 38 games, you’ve just got to say to The Golden Eel, fuck off you spawny cunt. 

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, aRdja said:

What happened to my team Bruce? Did I have anyone important missing, one minute I was in the title convo next minute I finished 6th!

From my novice take it's about having somebody with high levels of leadership, or several people with some.

I noticed it with mine that they all have 7/8 out of 20 and that's just shit, so I need to buy a captain realistically or I'll get nowhere, maybe the same for you?

26 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

From my novice take it's about having somebody with high levels of leadership, or several people with some.

I noticed it with mine that they all have 7/8 out of 20 and that's just shit, so I need to buy a captain realistically or I'll get nowhere, maybe the same for you?

Any tips at turning my shower of disgusting layabouts around?

Muller and Pique should be my leaders.

1 hour ago, John102 said:

Any tips at turning my shower of disgusting layabouts around?

Muller and Pique should be my leaders.

Muller is great, but Pique is too busy watching Shakira walking around naked and wondering how it all went so wrong to care anymore.

Key things I can figure are that you need players playing as near to their PA level (Potential Ability) as possible. So Strontz' team are full of players most wouldn't recgnise but are playing close to their peak and will be for a few seasons, whereas somebody like Ronaldo has a much higher ceiling, but won't get near that now as he's getting older. So the former players are much better to have as they will be consistently good, where he will be sporadically great.

Tactics are important and fitting the formation to your best players, not just having a formation you like.

My side is too rigid, based around being solid and letting Messi do his thing. This plan was aimed at winning in year 1, not sure what we can expect from Messi in year 2. I will be in the market for a play maker to back up Leo. Some more speed on the wings will be considered too. 

22 minutes ago, John102 said:

What a time to be alive. 

A gentle reminder that Bobby could be yours for a Kane, Messi, Salah or M'Bappe 

Look at Jose here, on cup final day being a prick. No wonder your players stopped playing for you 

15 minutes ago, No2 said:

Look at Jose here, on cup final day being a prick. No wonder your players stopped playing for you 

Cup final day was weeks ago. Bruce decided to take a similar approach to world strongest man and delayed showing it for 6 months. 

Me and the lads had a chance to celebrate together. That's why we didn't win any remaining games and why the chancers are now being flogged round with little sympathy. 

• Upvote 1

So with Rainbow aces and Mr and Mrs trouble winning the European tournaments and not getting Champions League football via the league does the 4th place finish now drop to the Europa or will some shadow team stuff save Bruce's bacon.