You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fixtures, Draws & Results.

Bruce Spanner

54 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Who is his game in hand against?

Bruce didn't play this weekend looks like it's him. I don't want to go all GOT here, I just hope the powers that be don't start messing about. That would be a shame, a real shame.

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Who is his game in hand against?

I think No2 is right and it's me.

You're up against Lee next.

The big weekend when we should know what happening is two weeks away. 

Strontz plays me and Alex and aRdja go at each other.

I win and they draw and you're sneaking a peak at the top, perhaps.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Not like me to have a sending-off

Any of the FM Whizzes any idea why this might be happening , I was 16 for determination which doesn't seem massively ott and I don't have loads of known 'thugs' in the side.

On this I have found another manager attribute screen in game, doesn't appear in the actual database, unless I have missed it somewhere.

I came across it around Feb in game so didn't mention it until now because we're well in to the season and it might mess things up.

It has a load of new things such as aggression etc that you'll be able to ammend for next season, for now though all ours are the same as we have the same template for managers.

Could be a nice way to think a little more deeply about next season.

• Upvote 2