You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fixtures, Draws & Results.

Bruce Spanner

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Not really, no.

I did three seasn run throughs to make sure the CL and relegation worked.

Some teams are in and around most of the time, like Niall and Jalopy, which is mad how badly they're doing.

I have never been this high either and you were normally around fourth/fifth.

Shambles and Jarg are the big changes.

Which way? We were even worse?!

Think I have a good side with momentum, but must have low determination or something because they like going on runs of being utter shite.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m playing against another team in the relegation zone. Three points for Skidders guaranteed. 

You’ve got to get revenge for that last minute I f extra time Arthur goal in the Rumbelows Cup Semi. 

I am pretty sure it’s a guaranteed rollover from my lads.

7 hours ago, Pidge said:

Which way? We were even worse?!

Think I have a good side with momentum, but must have low determination or something because they like going on runs of being utter shite.

Usually around top four. 

Mine, I think, is down to not having anyone with high ‘leadership’ stats. All of my team are less than ten for it.

28 minutes ago, No2 said:

Ha ha who manages Shambles? They should be given Lewandowski for such an appropriate choice of name.

My feast or famine boys. Beating top of the league 3-0 one week, losing to fucking Kuntstain a month later.

• Upvote 2

Guest Alex_K

Lacazette on the warpath after being released. More points dropped against bottom 5: I think with this formation 3 out of my 4 losses/draws have been vs bottom 5. We’re weirdly useless against them. Was the same last season w/ the formation.

1 hour ago, Alex_K said:

Lacazette on the warpath after being released. More points dropped against bottom 5: I think with this formation 3 out of my 4 losses/draws have been vs bottom 5. We’re weirdly useless against them. Was the same last season w/ the formation.

Not even sure why he was playing , as far as I am aware he should be behind Immobile and Wilson in the pecking order for the one forward place.

9 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Not even sure why he was playing , as far as I am aware he should be behind Immobile and Wilson in the pecking order for the one forward place.

Ill swap your Higuain for Virgil and make the whole 'who plays up front' dilemma a thing of the past.

Guest Alex_K
11 minutes ago, sir roger said:

What formation do you have? He was playing right wing for me - actually gets a good number of goals. I think his stats are really good - high pace/acceleration & high finishing, so maybe he gets into your team on that count. Natural position is centre forward though.

1 hour ago, Alex_K said:

What formation do you have? He was playing right wing for me - actually gets a good number of goals. I think his stats are really good - high pace/acceleration & high finishing, so maybe he gets into your team on that count. Natural position is centre forward though.

I have the 433 dm wide so you could be right and he may have been the AMR , although you might think that seeing Bernardo Silva is the best AMR in the game my manager might consider him occasionally for there.