You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fixtures, Draws & Results.

Bruce Spanner

14 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

Why are your boys there twice, Bruce?

I have the real team and the ghost team, three others do as well.

It just means after my midtable finish this season I'll still qualify through the French league for next season, it's the only way I could make sure we all get in.

Our 'real' teams takes precedence for results though.

11 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Maybe I should have looked at my tactics again. Thought my side was decent, but this is getting a bit ridiculous.

I think its all a bit random, but its fun to play.

Ardja's team have won every game with a midfield of Mason Mount and Weston McKennie, with Bruno Fernandes in an attacking role. I dont know anything about tactics, so i may be wrong but i doubt that that midfield wins every game on the spin against the caliber of player picked in this draft, regardless of tactics used.

41 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Bruce, can you check how many games Donnarumma has played for me. I noticed on the last team sheet you shared that my 3rd choice keeper is in goal. The dozy cunt got a 5.5. He better not be playing every game.

Played 5 of 7.

So your reserve played two LC games.

6 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Two midfielders playing more defensive roles and one midfielder supporting attack by the looks of things.

i want my midfield 2 to be normal midfielders, with the 3rd a defensive midfielder sitting behind them.

Not sure what formation the game calls it. Can you change it to that, please?

37 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

4-3-3.

Like this?

Screenshot 2021-03-17 at 16.49.22.png

And mine was supposed to be that but with the DM pushed into a 3-man central midfield but I will settle for what Pidge has got going on there if it’s not too much trouble. 

I’m 10th with a GD of 0 so I’ve found my level. That’s just about where I was last time. I’ll have to get my points by winning trophies in Europe again. Been twatted by @Scott_M every time I’ve played the bastard. The only points he gets are when he’s up against Yermam.