You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Teams Are In!

Bruce Spanner

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

You can piss off. Halfway through the draft nobody was sure if you were if you were choosing real players or starting a new basic squad save on a Pro Ev Master League. 

The Australian bloke reckons he sorted it out. Something about a keeper and a nickname. Suspicious that my team wasn’t included in the last load of pictures though. Highly suspicious. 

Screenshot 2021-01-30 at 17.58.25.png

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

You can piss off. Halfway through the draft nobody was sure if you were if you were choosing real players or starting a new basic squad save on a Pro Ev Master League. 

The Australian bloke reckons he sorted it out. Something about a keeper and a nickname. Suspicious that my left back wasn’t included in the last load of pictures though. Highly suspicious. 

Highly suspicious. Then you've got people like Sir Roger going all "Oh, Brucey-Wucey is so great, we love you, Brucey-Wucey", presumably looking for his players' stats to be boosted or something. Leaves a very sour taste 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

Just like to put to one side the various gripes and groans and say thanks, Bruce for your massive efforts on this.

Even if as I suspect my side is regularly  battered , the fact I haven't spoken to the wife for about a week makes it all worthwhile.

Agreed. A gargantuan task done for free  let the games begin!!!

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, John102 said:

Mine has replaced Christian Romero, picked from the relegation carcass of Jarg Hispalis, with some Peruvian plumber. Assume my 3rd choice keeper is with the u23s?

@Bruce Spanner

He is indeed.

If I do all squad list it brings up all the generated players who fill out the U23's & U18's.

4 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Ah, so I'm Chelsea.

Ugh. This you blaming me for the cup game?

Something like that...

I'm more inclined to blame a 17yo kid who had a worldie and dissapeared form existence the day after, little shithead.

Wait until Scott realises I've patched his team over Everton just for shits and giggles.

Guest Alex_K
1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Should be tomorrow, late afternoon.

Ive had a manic weekend and had to fit far too much in to far too little time.

Just got to do the manger stats, everything else is done.

Nice one - good effort