You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Teams Are In!

Bruce Spanner

This is why I amended Saul's name to Saul Niguez in the midfield draft thread, it was getting super confusing when people weren't being clear about which one of the dozens of players with the same name they were picking.

Don't even get me started on all the misspellings I corrected.

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Must be irritating to carefully curate a squad over a fortnight, then 5 minutes after you hand over the reins to the AI, it starts trying to flog them off.

Did he give his manager 20 in the transfer stat?

Aiming for Klopp, accidentally made Harry Redknapp.

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Must be irritating to carefully curate a squad over a fortnight, then 5 minutes after you hand over the reins to the AI, it starts trying to flog them off.

"Heres my squad, I've been up the wall for two weeks trying to get it right"

Your designated FM Manager: 

vdLE8dJ.gif

• Upvote 1

@Bruce Spanner, please may you amend to the formations I sent? Weirdly the one I have was none of the 4 I sent.

Separately there appear to be 3 starting players injured - one is Umtiti, whoever has him. Other 2 are my first choice right and left backs! Good start.

2 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

@Bruce Spanner, please may you amend to the formations I sent? Weirdly the one I have was none of the 4 I sent.

Separately there appear to be 3 starting players injured - one is Umtiti, whoever has him. Other 2 are my first choice right and left backs! Good start.

That’s an old save now so all injuries have been removed.

The formation was for a league cup games so won’t be the one used, they’ll be the ones you sent through earlier. Created some confusion earlier.

Just now, Bruce Spanner said:

That’s an old save now so all injuries have been removed.

The formation was for a league cup games so won’t be the one used, they’ll be the ones you sent through earlier. Created some confusion earlier.

Good man thx 

Just now, John102 said:

I can only equate my feeling right now, as I wait for the first fixture to be released, to that of 15 mins before the team sheets are released in CL final. 

Can't wait for my side to have a 44 year old Zenden starting the first game 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I thought it was supposed to be realistic   somebody wanting Origi ?

You can piss off. Halfway through the draft nobody was sure if you were if you were choosing real players or starting a new basic squad save on a Pro Ev Master League. 

11 minutes ago, The Golden Eel said:

There's definitely something up here. You picked Yuri from Bilbao, then rb14 picked him, then changed him when it was pointed out, yet he seems to be in his side and there's no Yuri in yours? 

The Australian bloke reckons he sorted it out. Something about a keeper and a nickname. Suspicious that my left back wasn’t included in the last load of pictures though. Highly suspicious. 

• Upvote 1