You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham (A) Premier League - 31/1/21 - 16:30

Bjornebye

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, KevieG said:

We've controlled the game, Philips has done well. But zero cutting edge up front. Origi, I just don't get his attitude. 

Moyes bus parking doesn't help .  I daresay they will come at us a bit more in the second half and we may get them on the break but Origi needs to come off now for someone that gives a fuck.   

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Young Nat hasnt put a foot wrong, how the obese Moss doesnt think that's a foul on him when going forward in the last minute of the half baffles me.

Not sure if I saw Div tweaked something when he went sprinting after the ball around 23 or 24 minutes and he didnt look to run much in the rest of the half.

We look a bit toothless up front, plenty of possession but not a lot of end result. Going to a bit of a nailbiting 2nd half while we havent scored.

Yeah, looks like it'll be down to one moment, one of those balls off Thiago and someone on the end of it hopefully, fair play to Phillips. 

1 minute ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Thiago is not a dribbler. We need someone like Coutinho. Can beat a few players, can let rip from 40 yards. We try to constantly pass around deep blocks and this season it aint working.

Oh I get that mate, but I thought his passing range was supposed to be good enough to get through these bus parking slags.

Phillips has done very well. He's good on the ball once he has it under control.

Problem is that Trent is handicapped because of him and Thiago doesn't have the legs to support that side.

Gotta love Can't Control in the Sky studios talking about a lack of quality up front.

3 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Thiago is not a dribbler. We need someone like Coutinho. Can beat a few players, can let rip from 40 yards. We try to constantly pass around deep blocks and this season it aint working.

Thiago has got better dribling stats than Salah and De Bruyne in the PL this season. Dont know what people expect from him.

1 hour ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Could this be the worst title defence ever? What the fuck are we doing in training with all these muscle injuries? Add to that the complete mismanagement of the squad going into the season. Fuck me.

No, not checked, but this pops up in my head straight away.

1C47C293-0E07-4699-9F0E-D1C4B3E9AC07.jpeg

7CD57D12-835E-44D3-818D-28B0A59A863F.jpeg

1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

Oh I get that mate, but I thought his passing range was supposed to be good enough to get through these bus parking slags.

You need movement up front though and with Shaq and Div ambling around then you lose that effect

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Thiago has got better dribling stats than Salah and De Bruyne in the PL this season. Dont know what people expect from him.

They are just desperate for a new scapegoat. Gary Neville already on the bandwagon too saying we play too differently when Thiago is in the starting 11. Too much finesse and no punch.

And right after he said that, Thiago produced the fantastic throughball for Origi. Our lack of threat isnt because of Thiago. It is because 2 of our regular front 3 are out and Origi has been useless.