You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

GB News

Sugar Ape

23 hours ago, Gnasher said:

All current affairs/news channels should have one presenter and one presenter only and that person is Richard Madley, he's a broadcasting genius. He should be on every TV channel 24/7.

Here he is going from the subject of tattoos; the Begum girl in Syria; the Nuremberg trials and the Hitler youth movement in 30 seconds....

He does have a point though (if the Hitler Youth weren’t taken in, with the view to change their indoctrinated Nazi views) 

4 hours ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

He does have a point though (if the Hitler Youth weren’t taken in, with the view to change their indoctrinated Nazi views) 

I think it's his delivery more than the content of that mate. Did you see this from the other week?

If not, from 40 seconds in straight from the Alan Partridge playbook 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I think it's his delivery more than the content of that mate. Did you see this from the other week?

If not, from 40 seconds in straight from the Alan Partridge playbook 

I don’t watch that shite. He’s always been like that. From day 1. Don’t know why people are surprised.

31 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

I don’t watch that shite. He’s always been like that. From day 1. Don’t know why people are surprised.

I've said on here plenty of times I hate the prick, just sharing a clip of him acting like partridge I'm not asking you to get up everyday and watch it ffs 

51 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It was someone on here who said about Maidley "he's one of those people who's too thick to know he's thick", which is perfect.

He was a massive cokehead, Judy obviously a massive alcoholic and his kids all hated them both.  Nowadays he wouldn’t have got away with the shoplifting because people would have clocked him doing it week in week out. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

He was a massive cokehead, Judy obviously a massive alcoholic and his kids all hated them both.  Nowadays he wouldn’t have got away with the shoplifting because people would have clocked him doing it week in week out. 

She looks well wrecked these days. She's a good bit olde than him though I think? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KMD7 said:

She looks well wrecked these days. She's a good bit olde than him though I think? 

She's horrendous. 

When they did This Morning from The Albert Dock it was every scouse kid's right of paasage to scive school and walk past the window while they were on air.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

She's horrendous. 

When they did This Morning from The Albert Dock it was every scouse kid's right of paasage to scive school and walk past the window while they were on air.

I used to do it on school trips to the tate etc. Walk past teachers “no profanities” I’d stay at the back and give the v’s walking past 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

I think about 10 years. My mates mum used to teach the kids when they lived in Didsbury (before it became a Muslim no-go area of course - reader I joke, it’s as close to Hampstead as Manchester gets). The kids were seriously fucked up.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I think about 10 years. My mates mum used to teach the kids when they lived in Didsbury (before it became a Muslim no-go area of course - reader I joke, it’s as close to Hampstead as Manchester gets). The kids were seriously fucked up.  

Not really surprising I guess. Sounds like a very disfunctional household. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I love the idea that if don’t wear a seatbelt and you go through the windscreen, you might hit someone else. Absolutely brilliant, pure Partridge. 

Thats you flying through Holmfirth in your Porsche without a seatbelt on for the next few weeks then 

2 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

* That’s

10 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I love the idea that if don’t wear a seatbelt and you go through the windscreen, you might hit someone else. Absolutely brilliant, pure Partridge. 

It’s a forum post, not an academic essay. We all make typographical errors. If you are going to regularly point out when other posters make a mistake, you should be prepared to have your own mistakes highlighted. 

16 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I've said on here plenty of times I hate the prick, just sharing a clip of him acting like partridge I'm not asking you to get up everyday and watch it ffs 

You asked me if I’d seen something from the other week. You are quite the aggressive one aren’t you?

Wind it in. It’s boring.

15 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

You asked me if I’d seen something from the other week. You are quite the aggressive one aren’t you?

Wind it in. It’s boring.

I really rub you up the wrong way don't I? It's your problem not mine, I wasn't being aggressive I just think you can come across a bit of a tit sometimes. I'm quite aware I do most of the time but get down off your pony