You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have you had Covid 19 yet?

Baltar

Had Covid 19?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Had Covid 19?

12 minutes ago, sir roger said:

As I mentioned in the main covid thread I assumed I would have picked it up off the Mrs but recent medical papers suggest I only had an 18% chance.

I shared a bed with my mrs for one night with it. Spent about two days with her. Once I tested positive I was banished to the spare room for ten days. Food dropped off outside my door ,wearing a mask even to walk into the bathroom. She didn't catch it

I work in retail which is where I guess I caught it. It's just mad that maybe one small interaction (while I was masked up) is likely where I got it. Yet she can spend hours in a confined environment with me and not get it.

• Upvote 4

We think my missus got it but we never got tested. She was fairly fucked for 4 days and only started eating properly 2 weeks after. She has had palpitations and dizzy spells ever since. 

I had a temp for about 6 hours and felt off for about 1 day but that was all. 

I've put maybe but it's likely we had it. 

Yes, I had it over Christmas and a month later I'm still suffering with random chest pains, occasional heart palpitations and breathlessness (most of which only appeared near the end of my ten days, disappeared for a week or two and then came back) now I'm signed off work. I possibly should have stayed off work after my ten days but I felt okay to be honest. I'm currently sat ready to do my twice-daily, at home, blood pressure test.

I caught it off the wife, who's a teacher.

I also think me and the eldest had it back in April, but not as bad.

This time last year I was probably the fittest and strongest I've ever been. Meddling fucking Chinese cunts. I've seen they're trying to weasel out of it now saying it might have come from another country. 

Yes. I had very mild cold symptoms for one day. Essentially my whole missus family had it and no one suffered any worse than that. Whether there's different milder variations or its viral load or maybe even coming into contact with a load of variations at once that causes some people to have it worse than others fuck knows.  I've had far worse colds. Its a strange virus.

Yeah. As most of you know, I had it very bad due to it causing blood clots. I never needed oxygen or anything like that but was still hospitalised due to the pulmonary embolisms. Could have been much worse for me had I not got the treatment in time.

• Upvote 1

Unsure, the Mrs had it in March quite badly and for the first few days where it was just a persistent cough, i slept in the same bed as her, before kipping on the sofas for two weeks. I'm amazed how i wouldn't  have caught in that time, so i'm assuming i was asymptomatic. 

I've had three tests since and all were negative.  

2 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

COVID-6 for me. I preferred their earlier stuff in smaller venues.

I've got a bootleg version of Covid-4 live at Cafe Au Go-Go in Greenwich Village NYC 1975. Apparently Ringo was there. You can still smell the Consulate Menthol when you open the cover. 

• Upvote 1

I was certain I had it March, had a test booked and they cancelled them all. The fact my my missus never got it had me thinking I didn't have it after all, then reading that only 17% of partners get it has me thinking I had it.