You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FSG cunts - Time to get hound these fucks out of our club

1892-LFCWasBorn

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

They really haven't though have they? 

We are miles behind other clubs of our size in commercial revenues. 

The valuation on the club is purely driven by the TV deals

According to this they have: https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12198926/deloitte-football-money-league-liverpool-join-man-utd-in-top-five-for-2019-20

5th on the Deloitte money list. Also according to this we saw a drop in revenue of 8% over the previous year. This is for 19 - 20 season. 

20 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

According to this they have: https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12198926/deloitte-football-money-league-liverpool-join-man-utd-in-top-five-for-2019-20

5th on the Deloitte money list. Also according to this we saw a drop in revenue of 8% over the previous year. This is for 19 - 20 season. 

He's our resident blue.  Never let the truth get in the way of a good rant.  Just make shit up as you go along and hope nobody checks.  You've ruined his day now.

14 hours ago, Trumo said:

The thing about wanting FSG out is, who takes their place? Who out there could do a better (read: more agreeable) job? At this point, the only candidates with the sort of money needed to buy the club are hedge funds even bigger than John Henry and FSG, or sovereign wealth from highly questionable regimes in places like the Middle East or China.

There just isn't a benevolent Liverpool supporter with billions of pounds to their name who wouldn't mind spending hundreds of millions of pounds on top players and coaches, paying them top whack as well as funding significant stadium improvements without ever expecting to see their money back.

I reckon Kim Jong Un might be interested if we don't give a toss about human rights violations, his image could do with a bit of sports washing.

Either that or is that robert Magabe still alive, he must be worth a few Bob.

6 hours ago, Daisy said:

They really haven't though have they? 

We are miles behind other clubs of our size in commercial revenues. 

The valuation on the club is purely driven by the TV deals

This just doesnt stand up to scrutiny and every time I see Liverpool announce a new sponsorship agreement, I nearly always see mocking comments from the same people.

What clubs 'our size' are we talking? Real Madrid and Barcelona? One backed by the Spanish Government, the other teetering on the brink of bankruptcy with loan repayments and making player wages cuts to stay afloat. PSG? Backed by a nation state. manchester city? backed by a nation state. Arsenal, Spurs, Juve? Juve have a model of signing frees then selling them after a couple of years plus dominated Serie A for 10 years. Spurs weighed down by Levy and the stadium. Arsenal, yeah their fans want kronke and his family out.

Just about the only clubs 'our size' I can think of who are bigger financially without resorting to dodgey stuff, are united and Bayern. Oh how many Liverpool fans mocked manchester united for their 'tacky' deals and sponsorship once they broke their 27 year wait for the title. We just wont mention their £400m debt loading.

Bayern, well funded by adidas and clearly virtual domination of the Bundesliga the last 10 to 15 years has helped. They are just about the only club I can think of. You?

• Upvote 7

17 hours ago, Liverpool lad said:

We should march the game and then once inside the ground we should ruin all television coverage by making sex noises. Assuming we are all vaccinated 

I have advocated this for years for most minor disagreements and nobody has taken it seriously 

Don't be so hard on yourself mate the main stand has been listening to your advice for years and groaning like a bunch of cunts at every chance.

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure Norway have been throwing the weight of their sovereign wealth fund around lately.

All the Kopites are Norwegians + All the Norwegians are Kopites = It’s only a matter of time. 

All that lovely oil money and no human rights abuses other than the mullets and pine furniture they forced upon future politicians back in the day. 

Velkommen til Anfield

Du4YnCKXgAA0ATF.jpg

6 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

This just doesnt stand up to scrutiny and every time I see Liverpool announce a new sponsorship agreement, I nearly always see mocking comments from the same people.

What clubs 'our size' are we talking? Real Madrid and Barcelona? One backed by the Spanish Government, the other teetering on the brink of bankruptcy with loan repayments and making player wages cuts to stay afloat. PSG? Backed by a nation state. manchester city? backed by a nation state. Arsenal, Spurs, Juve? Juve have a model of signing frees then selling them after a couple of years plus dominated Serie A for 10 years. Spurs weighed down by Levy and the stadium. Arsenal, yeah their fans want kronke and his family out.

Just about the only clubs 'our size' I can think of who are bigger financially without resorting to dodgey stuff, are united and Bayern. Oh how many Liverpool fans mocked manchester united for their 'tacky' deals and sponsorship once they broke their 27 year wait for the title. We just wont mention their £400m debt loading.

Bayern, well funded by adidas and clearly virtual domination of the Bundesliga the last 10 to 15 years has helped. They are just about the only club I can think of. You?

If United are considered a club without 'dodgy stuff going on' then the game is well and truly fucked. And I'm not just talking about the Glaziers either.

19 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Pretty sure Norway have been throwing the weight of their sovereign wealth fund around lately.

All the Kopites are Norwegians + All the Norwegians are Kopites = It’s only a matter of time. 

All that lovely oil money and no human rights abuses other than the mullets and pine furniture they forced upon future politicians back in the day. 

Velkommen til Anfield

Du4YnCKXgAA0ATF.jpg

Code might be able to fill the Jen Chang vacancy.

I still find it mental that we aren’t a lot closer to United’s commercial revenue.  Both clubs are watched far more than any other club and I’d hazard a guess that Liverpool have been watched more than United in the past 5 years.  Yet every single year you see these cunts rolling in it with new deals that blow ours out of the water.  They’re self sufficient while paying loads of interest out and still pay ridiculous whack out in wages and transfer fees every single year.  We operate on a shoestring in comparison.  FSG take some responsibility because they’ve been here for 10 years themselves but it’s been going on for decades before then.

2 minutes ago, The Guest said:

I still find it mental that we aren’t a lot closer to United’s commercial revenue.  Both clubs are watched far more than any other club and I’d hazard a guess that Liverpool have been watched more than United in the past 5 years.  Yet every single year you see these cunts rolling in it with new deals that blow ours out of the water.  They’re self sufficient while paying loads of interest out and still pay ridiculous whack out in wages and transfer fees every single year.  We operate on a shoestring in comparison.  FSG take some responsibility because they’ve been here for 10 years themselves but it’s been going on for decades before then.

Clubs negotiating their own tv deals would be nice. Liverpool v Burnley, what percentage aren’t using in to see Burnley yet they get huge money. Sounds self centred? It is. 

• Upvote 1