Quantcast
Spurs (A) 28/1/21 - Premier League - 20:00 - Page 35 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Spurs (A) 28/1/21 - Premier League - 20:00

I can see the reasons for not signing that cunt Ramos (the fact that Mo would probably walk would be enough!) but I have to agree that if we got him and he did the business I have absolutely no doubt that we'd love him because he'd be our cunt!! (See Luis Suarez, Graeme Souness, Steve McMahon, Tommy Smith!)

I'd still be looking elsewhere personally like!

That was a tonic for the soul. Like the players remembered who they are. They stood up.  We need to maintain it. Bobby needs to show its not his one in ten performances. West ham will be a tougher game than this spurs side.

• Upvote 2

Absolutely fucking outstanding result. I thought Klopp’s post match conf’ he was just emotional, very emotional, because it means so so much to him that we are back.

If we beat The Hammers, we’ll be 5 points clear of them in 4th place with a goal difference difference of possibly 12 or more.

Bring it on my brothers.

Happy as I am I thought spurs were brutal in midfield and comical for all three goals. However there was a spark that hopefully will turn into a raging inferno towards end of season. West Ham way better side than that dross last night. 

And Thiago I love him mixture of skill and horrendous tackling but there is something about him , as some would say sort of lad on a night out that can get himself into trouble marginally faster than he can run away from it, with nothing being his fault. We all have a friend like that you know the type.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Reckoner said:

He’d be ideal. Great for the young lads to learn from.

"How to Be A Cunt"

Lesson 1...

There must be a million better suited, more affordable and less cuntish players.

Sign Ramos, play him to the end of the season, injure him in pre-season training, claim his wages on the insurance. 

14 hours ago, Code said:

We’ll see Gini and Firmino together at the back soon at this speed. 

Well at least @aRdja's team selections with Salah as our number nine may finally come to fruition.

• Upvote 1

While he shouldn’t ever have to play there, Henderson has been excellent at centre half.

What a player and leader he’s grown into over the years.