You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs (A) 28/1/21 - Premier League - 20:00

Bjornebye

43 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

Thinking back, was this injury to Matip not caused by Kane landing on him during a tussle for which Kane was penalised?

I seem to remember them both going to ground but Joel's leg seems to end up being pushed back at the knee.

That was Hendo. Kane tried to back in and win a foul but fucked himself up the fucking cunt.

35 minutes ago, Francie Brady said:

Found Klopp press conference worrying, seemed like a guy that was exhausted with the current situation. 

I have also no doubt they have been trying to get some deal done in the background for a centre back that has added to his general stress levels. 

Never seen him celebrate with relief when we scored just before HT. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Nope.

He's a cunt.  He's also getting on a bit and would demand a million billion a week in wages.  And he's Real Madrid to the core; he wouldn't be arsed playing for some other team.

Yeah... yeah, I suppose I agree. Is he after a 2 or 3 year from Madrid? He’s a cunt you want on your side I would offer..

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Ok, anyone on the forum play CB?

Just dug out my Copa Mundial. 

I’m 6’5, pretty slow, have gained a little pot belly after piling on a few pandemic pounds through excessive alcohol consumption and also chocolate consumption at Christmas, but needs must at the minute. 
If I get within 6ft of Antonio at the weekend  I could take him out at the thigh if need be. 

16 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

Just dug out my Copa Mundial. 

I’m 6’5, pretty slow, have gained a little pot belly after piling on a few pandemic pounds through excessive alcohol consumption and also chocolate consumption at Christmas, but needs must at the minute. 
If I get within 6ft of Antonio at the weekend  I could take him out at the thigh if need be. 

Nice pal - lets see if we can find the other one before we get too far into this.

The Telegraph running a story that Aurier stormed off home after being substituted at HT, and that there was a bit of an argument between Spurs players at HT. Not sure what Aurier’s issue is - even he must know he’s shit by now.

Jose working his magic.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Francie Brady said:

Found Klopp press conference worrying, seemed like a guy that was exhausted with the current situation. 

I have also no doubt they have been trying to get some deal done in the background for a centre back that has added to his general stress levels. 

I don't think they've even bothered to look seriously up to now

I can see the reasons for not signing that cunt Ramos (the fact that Mo would probably walk would be enough!) but I have to agree that if we got him and he did the business I have absolutely no doubt that we'd love him because he'd be our cunt!! (See Luis Suarez, Graeme Souness, Steve McMahon, Tommy Smith!)

I'd still be looking elsewhere personally like!