You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jenna Coleman - Marriage Material.

YorkshireRed

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I googled it mate but the first one that came up shes got a face full of spunk and at least a 10 incher going up her so I suspect it might be photoshopped 

Ha. I just typed Jenna Coleman nude, Hey Presto! I see above thats what I saw.

16 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I've never got the girl next door thing, who's ever had a fit girl next door to them? We had a passable milf at one point when I was in school, I was sciving one day and trying to avoid my mum's fella before he went to work and she spotted me hiding behind an old VW Beatle bonnet we had in the back yard while eating an egg sandwich. She was pegging out clothes but we didn't exchange words.

Does Uni count?

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I googled it mate but the first one that came up shes got a face full of spunk and at least a 10 incher going up her so I suspect it might be photoshopped 

I only let her take those photos because she promised she wouldn't share them. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Did he shoot his bolt a few seconds after she cupped him through his trousers there? Seems like he did. I can't blame him because he lasted longer than I would have. 

The sight of them knockers alone would be enough to make my undies look like a painters radio.

14 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Did he shoot his bolt a few seconds after she cupped him through his trousers there? Seems like he did. I can't blame him because he lasted longer than I would have.

21 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

The sight of them knockers alone would be enough to make my undies look like a painters radio.

Take this kind of talk to one of the ‘lesser chick’ threads; e.g. All of them.

Jenna is a cut above and doesn’t need to be objectified in this way. She’s marriage material!

3 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Jenna is a cut above and doesn’t need to be objectified in this way. She’s marriage material!

Marriage is when the fun stops. Speaking from experience...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

The thought of marrying her just made me jizz 

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...