You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jenna Coleman - Marriage Material.

YorkshireRed

4 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

She scrubs up well. Doesnt she come from Blackpool or somewhere round there? Thought all Blackpool lasses were biffers?

She was born in Blackpool. Biffer she is not. Maybe she’s the exception, rather than the rule though. Can’t say I’ve see too many who look like her on the Golden Mile. 

15 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I’m pretty sure she doesn’t have her own thread. She deserves one. I’d like to be married to her as soon as possible. 

02DE753F-62AA-4D25-84C3-2AA4069DD8BA.jpeg

96578500-D917-496F-8B89-083B23141DD3.jpeg

399E0F62-1601-4324-9DD5-8E73EE45716F.jpeg

9619A806-45C5-4318-A585-DBD0ADCF5FCC.jpeg

E3E69225-BD9A-4764-8510-562C9C27D579.png

D8E364A7-C185-4CD4-8C38-AD6DA3AB9827.png

She's as good as it gets for me, I think about her. 

Anyhow I seen her first on Emmerdale and I knew it there and then so leave well alone. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

She's as good as it gets for me, I think about her. 

Anyhow I seen her first on Emmerdale and I knew it there and then so leave well alone. 

I used to work quite close to Yorkshire Television Studios and occasionally saw the odd Emmerdale cast member in the local shop. Before her time though, so I never had the pleasure.

My mates killed Mr Wilkes by the way, but that’s a different thread. 

17 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’d like to spend a day with her, getting to know one another and hopefully showing her a good time. I’d take her for a go on the Wade Smith climbing wall (if it still existed) and treat her to a McDonald’s milkshake and regular fries.

Not Wimpy? 

Screenshot_2021-01-24-14-42-04-41.jpg

19 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I used to work quite close to Yorkshire Television Studios and occasionally saw the odd Emmerdale cast member in the local shop. Before her time though, so I never had the pleasure.

My mates killed Mr Wilkes by the way, but that’s a different thread. 

Mr Wilkes? Didn't know he came a cropper, who was your mates, Amos and his gang of ruffians? 

15 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

All I can say is that I know what happened in the final few hours before he went to the big Woolpack in the sky. 

Did he caught tuning Annie in by Matt Skilbeck who done for him in a jealous rage? Because he had plans with her to raise cattle and live a quiet life together. 

• Upvote 1

It's a know fact that Socrates only hit the big time when he famously engraved "Man should not marry a Blackpool girl" next to a condom machine in the toilets of a bar in Syntagma Square but I think in Jennas case even the gods can make an exception here. 

• Upvote 1