Quantcast
TLW Deathpool 2021 - Page 9 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
The Woolster

TLW Deathpool 2021

On 02/03/2021 at 16:17, cloggypop said:

Sad day. Bunny Wailer now as well. 73. RIP.

Yes, he had a big obituary in the paper yesterday, he turned his back on it all back in the 70s, apparently not happy with the way The Wailers where going, he seemed a sound chap. 

6 hours ago, tokyojoe said:

Trevor Peacock, aged 89. The one that went no, no, no ,no, yes in Vicar of Dibley.

Awwh, he was great in 2 Unlimited. 

• Upvote 2

The lead car is unique, except for the one behind it which is identical.
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/murray-walker-quotes
The lead car is unique, except for the one behind it which is identical.
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/murray-walker-quotes

"The lead car is unique, except for the one behind it which is identical."

He came out with some real gems.

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Aaaah fuck sake. I'll never forget watching Damon Hill win it in Suzuka and he cried. 

I remember him shouting "Look, Sheene's waving at Kenny Roberts" when Sheene  overtook him. Sheene wasn't waving, he'd put his hand behind his back and giving him two fingers.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Murray Walker has taken his final lap. 97 years young. 

Another one for the Things that make you realise you’re getting older thread. 97? 97?

• Upvote 1

Popped up on my phone that Sarah harding only has months left to live she's only 39. Christ life is preciously short all people seem to care about is stoking hate, arguing, tearing each other apart. This girl is just thinking about filling her hours with as much happiness as she can while she can.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

I remember him shouting "Look, Sheene's waving at Kenny Roberts" when Sheene  overtook him. Sheene wasn't waving, he'd put his hand behind his back and giving him two fingers.

Best race ever, that one.

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Popped up on my phone that Sarah harding only has months left to live she's only 39. Christ life is preciously short all people seem to care about is stoking hate, arguing, tearing each other apart. This girl is just thinking about filling her hours with as much happiness as she can while she can.

Was just reading an article about that Bobby. Apparently she had a lump in her breast that hurt but left it too late to get it checked and then it was everywhere. She said she was told by her Doctor in December that this would probably be her last Christmas. Imagine having to deal with that?  It's gone into her spine now as well.  Poor girl. 

27 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Yeah that's terrible.

Girls Aloud were fucking great as well.

21 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Was just reading an article about that Bobby. Apparently she had a lump in her breast that hurt but left it too late to get it checked and then it was everywhere. She said she was told by her Doctor in December that this would probably be her last Christmas. Imagine having to deal with that?  It's gone into her spine now as well.  Poor girl. 

It's horrible, so young too. Huge courage coming to terms with that prognosis.

I have a relative who's fighting an aggressive form of breast cancer.

She had to have a mastectomy a couple of months ago and is waiting for the results of a scan so we're all hoping and  praying that they got it all.

Bastard of a disease.