Quantcast
TLW Deathpool 2021 - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
The Woolster

TLW Deathpool 2021

2 hours ago, Champ said:

Is it just me or does it all feel a bit exploitative? It makes me want to shout at the telly when I see him being wheeled out for some other stunt or other

Fake patriotism to placate imbeciles. It's great stuff.

3 hours ago, littletedwest said:

I'm wrong. It's Gin

Captain-TOm-Gin.jpg

That's incredible. Half contemplating getting some if I can think of someone I hate enough.

I suppose nothing sums up the daily routine of the decrepit as much as aimlessly wandering around the garden in a state of semi-lucidity before settling down with a glass of gin.

3 hours ago, Champ said:

Is it just me or does it all feel a bit exploitative? It makes me want to shout at the telly when I see him being wheeled out for some other stunt or other

Me too Cath, from day 1 I saw it for what it was. A fucking stunt to deflect from the governments fuck ups. Build up the faux patriotism for good Ol'Blighty , the war effort ra ra raaa. People are defending him today for going to Barbados with his family in December. the same people have been slagging "influencers" for going to Dubai. The man is on deaths door and his kids are dragging him to Barbados. I also wonder who funded that? I don't wish ill on the fella but fuck off and fuck his kids as well. Parasites. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Me too Cath, from day 1 I saw it for what it was. A fucking stunt to deflect from the governments fuck ups. Build up the faux patriotism for good Ol'Blighty , the war effort ra ra raaa. People are defending him today for going to Barbados with his family in December. the same people have been slagging "influencers" for going to Dubai. The man is on deaths door and his kids are dragging him to Barbados. I also wonder who funded that? I don't wish ill on the fella but fuck off and fuck his kids as well. Parasites. 

BA did, first class treatment. I’m sure they’ll be doing the same for every old person who walks round their garden for charity and not just the ones with a massive PR machine behind them.

Don’t blame the chap himself but the fawning is vomit inducing.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

BA did, first class treatment. I’m sure they’ll be doing the same for every old person who walks round their garden for charity and not just the ones with a massive PR machine behind them.

Don’t blame the chap himself but the fawning is vomit inducing.

It's the hypocrisy. Daily mail hammering the love island lot going to Dubai but fuck all when Stanley Johnson went to Greece or this twat and his family get a free jolly to Barbados 

• Upvote 1

I didn't have him, bankers don't come more cast-iron than that. I'll be disappointed when I look back on this. 

58 minutes ago, Gruntfuttock said:

Just been announced that Captain Tom Moore has passed away at 100.

I was out of the country in the aftermath of the people’s princess’s death. This is going to be made into the biggest national death since then isn’t it?

1 minute ago, Champ said:

I was out of the country in the aftermath of the people’s princess’s death. This is going to be made into the biggest national death since then isn’t it?

You mean the government controlled media will milk the fuck out of this whilst the government continues to try and cover its murdering arse? You better believe it. 

Rishi Sunak tweeted, describing Moore as a proud Yorkshireman. It's uncanny how many proud Yorkshiremen don't actually live in Yorkshire.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Champ said:

After Vera and Jack Duckworth.

8 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

After Vera and Jack Duckworth.

I can imagine Dot Cottons being a week off