You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Deathpool 2021

The Woolster

3 hours ago, littletedwest said:

I'm wrong. It's Gin

Captain-TOm-Gin.jpg

That's incredible. Half contemplating getting some if I can think of someone I hate enough.

I suppose nothing sums up the daily routine of the decrepit as much as aimlessly wandering around the garden in a state of semi-lucidity before settling down with a glass of gin.

3 hours ago, Champ said:

Is it just me or does it all feel a bit exploitative? It makes me want to shout at the telly when I see him being wheeled out for some other stunt or other

Me too Cath, from day 1 I saw it for what it was. A fucking stunt to deflect from the governments fuck ups. Build up the faux patriotism for good Ol'Blighty , the war effort ra ra raaa. People are defending him today for going to Barbados with his family in December. the same people have been slagging "influencers" for going to Dubai. The man is on deaths door and his kids are dragging him to Barbados. I also wonder who funded that? I don't wish ill on the fella but fuck off and fuck his kids as well. Parasites. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Me too Cath, from day 1 I saw it for what it was. A fucking stunt to deflect from the governments fuck ups. Build up the faux patriotism for good Ol'Blighty , the war effort ra ra raaa. People are defending him today for going to Barbados with his family in December. the same people have been slagging "influencers" for going to Dubai. The man is on deaths door and his kids are dragging him to Barbados. I also wonder who funded that? I don't wish ill on the fella but fuck off and fuck his kids as well. Parasites. 

BA did, first class treatment. I’m sure they’ll be doing the same for every old person who walks round their garden for charity and not just the ones with a massive PR machine behind them.

Don’t blame the chap himself but the fawning is vomit inducing.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

BA did, first class treatment. I’m sure they’ll be doing the same for every old person who walks round their garden for charity and not just the ones with a massive PR machine behind them.

Don’t blame the chap himself but the fawning is vomit inducing.

It's the hypocrisy. Daily mail hammering the love island lot going to Dubai but fuck all when Stanley Johnson went to Greece or this twat and his family get a free jolly to Barbados 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Gruntfuttock said:

Just been announced that Captain Tom Moore has passed away at 100.

I was out of the country in the aftermath of the people’s princess’s death. This is going to be made into the biggest national death since then isn’t it?

1 minute ago, Champ said:

I was out of the country in the aftermath of the people’s princess’s death. This is going to be made into the biggest national death since then isn’t it?

You mean the government controlled media will milk the fuck out of this whilst the government continues to try and cover its murdering arse? You better believe it.