You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just chill

rb14

It's really noticeable that there's a lot of antagonism on here that we don't usually see. Davey had to intervene last night with two usually reasonable posters who were "at it". The solution was dead easy and truthfully it shouldn't have needed saying. Rather than have full-on bust-ups, just take it to PM. Threats. On here. Really? 

We're all witnessing all manner of shite that our team is dishing up. The referees are making it worse. Teams that shouldn't even be close to us are stretching their legs away from us. We're in a shite lockdown, the end of which seems a very faint hope. We're all in this together. We're all suffering.

The forums let us laugh, vent, give our opinions, take the piss. And as far as I'm aware, it's the best place for it. 

By all means disagree, vehemently disagree, but if we're going to disagree, can we do it respectfully?

hugs.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

32 minutes ago, rb14 said:

It's really noticeable that there's a lot of antagonism on here that we don't usually see. Davey had to intervene last night with two usually reasonable posters who were "at it". The solution was dead easy and truthfully it shouldn't have needed saying. Rather than have full-on bust-ups, just take it to PM. Threats. On here. Really? 

We're all witnessing all manner of shite that our team is dishing up. The referees are making it worse. Teams that shouldn't even be close to us are stretching their legs away from us. We're in a shite lockdown, the end of which seems a very faint hope. We're all in this together. We're all suffering.

The forums let us laugh, vent, give our opinions, take the piss. And as far as I'm aware, it's the best place for it. 

By all means disagree, vehemently disagree, but if we're going to disagree, can we do it respectfully?

hugs.

Can someone point me in the direction of this squabble please? 

4 hours ago, skaro said:

Rog, I'm going to go back to 1989 in a time machine, get drunk on 100-drachma Pina Coladas at Happy Hour in a Mykonos bar, then return to 2021 and come round to your gaff and glass your macaw.

I wasn't even born in 1989. As for a macaw, I've no idea what you're talking about. The only reference to any kind of bird when I saw you last was you shouting "SWALLOW" ar me. And I was trying my best. 

1 minute ago, General Dryness said:

Not like you to be judgmental Mal.

Not sure it's a big enough issue to deserve it's own thread, but hey ho. People will have their fun.

Not really being judgemental.  I just don't think it was a particularly big deal; people who are understandably fucked off occasionally bark at each other. I just meant that, for anyone who hasn't seen it, it's not worth seeking out like some of the classic TLW barnies of the past.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Not really being judgemental.  I just don't think it was a particularly big deal; people who are understandably fucked off occasionally bark at each other. I just meant that, for anyone who hasn't seen it, it's not worth seeking out like some of the classic TLW barnies of the past.

No worries lid. Philly v Mac4 is the benchmark, and this wasn't even close.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Burnley match thread.

Embarrassing slappy stuff.

Thanks. A warning for people carefully avoiding potentially disturbing content, you should not have a look at pages app. 31 through 36 which is where Dave butts in and ruins it.

19 hours ago, rb14 said:

hugs.

Ban this filth!