You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Utd (A) FA Cup - Sun 24/1 - 17:00

Bjornebye

I want to win because its united if it was someone else I'd rather our calender not be clustered. If we do beat United and they have a more open calender it could help them for the title. Id be fucking livid if they got number 21 the year after we get 19 especially because this isn't a good united team, its effective but they play turgid Stoke shite and the league is weird. We should be pissing this league but the last month its like the last of the air has left the balloon.

Just fucking score. We won't because united will Stoke it and aim to hurt us on the break.

SCORE!!!!

• Upvote 2

Watching the past half a dozen matches has been like injecting bleach into the eyeballs. Every game, past about 60 minutes, has felt like an inevitable disappointment and time wasted. Seriously thinking of swerving this one.

We know the script: Dominate possession, pepper a few speculative shots from distance, Mo pretending he doesn't want to cut in on his left at every opportunity, Trent hitting crosses at no one, Firmino unable to even see the barn door he's aiming at; 0-0 after 70 minutes, the inevitable Utd pen and Rizzo doing that stupid fucking hoppity-skippity run up that makes me wish there was a land mine under the spot and his leg would fly into the stands.

Nah, might just go with Domestos into my orbs instead.

I doubt if I'll be watching this. Even if we win, it a competition that Klopp has mostly forsaken so it feels a bit like a sneaky cigarette behind the bikeshed.

Hope we win but I won't be surprised if we lose. However I can see this going to pelanties.

2 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I doubt if I'll be watching this. Even if we win, it a competition that Klopp has mostly forsaken so it feels a bit like a sneaky cigarette behind the bikeshed.

Hope we win but I won't be surprised if we lose. However I can see this going to pelanties.

I'd say the only reason he's forsaken it is squad size (or lack of it). 

2 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

I'd say the only reason he's forsaken it is squad size (or lack of it). 

We've always prioritised the bigger competitions, which is absolutely correct. This season should be no different. Premier League is much more important than this. If we play a strong squad and lose more players, will it be worth it? I think not.

Just now, sir roger said:

If we win we play West Ham who are 7th in the Prem. at present, I've never seen a run of draws like ours over the past few years

Not a fix, no siree bob. All strictly legit. Just the way City never get a hard draw. 
People say it’s not, stop being paranoid. Some coincidence though eh.

Fucking hell...Williams.

Must be change of formation too.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, R. Williams, Fabinho, Robertson, Thiago, Wijnaldum, Milner, Jones, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Kelleher, Mane, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Minamino, Tsimikas, Shaqiri, Origi, Phillips, N. Williams.