You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Utd (A) FA Cup - Sun 24/1 - 17:00

Bjornebye

7 hours ago, LFC 6 Times said:

Kelleher, Williams, Williams, Phillip, Tskimikas, Milner, Chamberlain, Jones, Salah, Minamino, Shaqiri

I really hope not.

The last thing we need right now is a dicking off those manc bastards, and for me that team gets dicked.

8 hours ago, LFC 6 Times said:

Kelleher, Williams, Williams, Phillip, Tskimikas, Milner, Chamberlain, Jones, Salah, Minamino, Shaqiri

A month ago I’d have gone with a similar lineup but now Klopp has to go strong, a mauling at the hands of these cunts could send us into a tailspin. Resting the lads has achieved the square root of fuck all up to now so get them back out there at the earliest opportunity and score a bastard goal.

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Can’t wait for our floaty crosses from the right side that either are straight to their Keeper or defenders to clear.

Slab head may as well cut a bullseye into the side of his head and we can aim directly for it. Shouldn't be hard given it's 3m²

12 minutes ago, Halcyon Days said:

A month ago I’d have gone with a similar lineup but now Klopp has to go strong, a mauling at the hands of these cunts could send us into a tailspin. Resting the lads has achieved the square root of fuck all up to now so get them back out there at the earliest opportunity and score a bastard goal.

Yep, Ive now flipped and think we need to go strong in this. We need goals but more important, we need to arrest the slide and start winning games again to build the confidence.

Alli has to play. Make it so.

I think we'll win this. For once we are the underdogs, everyone will be backing utd to win but we're dangerous when backed up against the wall. Barring a dodgy VAR decision I'm feeling confident about this one. 

If we can win there it will be a massive boost to confidence. This would sound totally bollocks a few months ago but here we are. Twat these cunts redmen. 

8 minutes ago, Butch said:

I think we'll win this. For once we are the underdogs, everyone will be backing utd to win but we're dangerous when backed up against the wall. Barring a dodgy VAR decision I'm feeling confident about this one. 

If we can win there it will be a massive boost to confidence. This would sound totally bollocks a few months ago but here we are. Twat these cunts redmen. 

That's the spirit! Let's twat them!

56 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Dreading this but also don’t really care. Empty stadiums, games every day on the telly and the stop/start nature of VAR. I’m really bored with it all now. Used to be brilliant now it’s shit. Still hate the Mancs though. 

It's Man Utd. Doesn't matter if its the North West Tiddlywinks Reserve League pre-season friendly warm-up in-front of next doors budgie. I want blood. 

• Upvote 2

Alisson

Trent

Matip

Fabinho

Robertson

Henderson

Thiago

Wijnaldum

Salah

Firmino

Mane

Context:

We should NEVER be anything less than 100% up for beating these rats and we IMO can't do it without our best team - the team that on paper is our strongest and the most capable we can put out right now.

Trent probably does need standing down but for me he has to play himself into form and confidence and for a Scouser playing for Liverpool, away at Man Utd is up there as one of the best places can do it....plus Neco Williams or Milner at rb v these? Not for me.

Hendo has to play if fit if not then Jones or Milner.

I suppose Matip is a controversial pick - 'wrap him in bubble wrap for league' is a reasonable shout....but fuck leaving Williams or Phillips to be embarrassed by their pace up front....if we want to win this, we probably need to keep a clean sheet - only let in 1.

Front 3 - Firmino really does not deserve a place at the moment, but don't trust other options available to replace him and so again get out there and prove you are a champion in a game that means so much to this football club and its supporters.