You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Player Database For Cross Referencing.

Bruce Spanner

Hi all,

Here is the gdoc with all the players taken up to now.

I will update last thing at night so please check the last few picks as well, just in case.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10jSXhTpJaOJOA7OiezpKvnYtuoOqka12AfhYHdqJef8/edit?usp=sharing

If you click Control+f/Command+f and write in the search box, this will tell you if the player is already in a team.

Be interesting to see how this breaks down into recommended player price / ratings / strengths and weaknesses once everybody has finished. 

Sure it’d be easy enough to do. There must be a actual Database somewhere to cross reference against. 

5 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Be interesting to see how this breaks down into recommended player price / ratings / strengths and weaknesses once everybody has finished. 

Sure it’d be easy enough to do. There must be a actual Database somewhere to cross reference against. 

I can make that work, I think, once the game has started, be interesting to see the comparison at the start and end.

Was thinking of doing something similar at the start of Jan in the game so we can have a swap period where we can exchange players with each other if we have injuries, letting in too many/not scoring enough etc. might be interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

Just plopping a copy of the list from the main thread in here for quicker and easier reference.

Paulie - Chump Manager FC

Istvan - Dynamo Kuntstain

Alex K - No Surrender

Captain - Inter Yermam

Skidders - Limo Wreck FC. 
Streat Preacher - Dunder Mifflin 
Karl B - FC Fakey Cake Makers

Sir Roger - Jarg Hispalis

Mr Holliday - Jelly Jalopy 
RB14 - Rainbowl Aces

Pidge - Shambles

Ardja - Mr & Mrs Trouble

Stig - Borussia West-Derby

SD - S.S.C. Sergio Georgini

Golden Eel - The Lamb and Flag 
Dynamite -Deportivo Explosivo

John102 - John102 FC

Scott M - The Champions

Bruce - Bruce, Yeah

NO2 - AC No D

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Already set up, I'll post it after the first round of picks.

Sound.

If you need any help keeping it up to date, then just give us a shout. Got nowt else to do with my time at the moment... *insert sad face emoji thing here*

• Upvote 1

On 01/02/2021 at 13:56, Dynamite said:

Just plopping a copy of the list from the main thread in here for quicker and easier reference.

Paulie - Chump Manager FC

Alex K - No Surrender

Captain - Inter Yermam

RB14 - Rainbowl Aces

Pidge - Shambles

Ardja - Mr & Mrs Trouble

Dynamite -Deportivo Explosivo

John102 - John102 FC

Scott M - The Champions

Bruce - Bruce, Yeah

NO2 - AC No D

Lee - The PFJ

5 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Just counting down the days. 

Oh yes. Really looking forward to seeing what they've been up to.

Loved the deep fake stuff they did with Sassy Justice, though a little pissed that they only did the 1 episode.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lee - Dukla Prague (PFJ in Europe)

Alex K - No Surrender

Captain - Inter Yermam

rb14 - Rainbowl Aces

Pidge - Shambles

aRdja - Mr & Mrs Trouble

Dynamite - Deportivo Explosivo

John102 - John102 FC

Scott M - The Champions

Bruce - Bruce, Yeah

No2 - AC No D

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick note for those using the FMInside site for player info.

The site has been updated with the latest database update (which includes all the winter transfers), so player ratings on the site may be different from those in the database that we are using to run this game.

We are using the default database, which should be version 21.1.1.

FMInside is now using the data from version 21.4.0.

The spreadsheet has been updated to reflect all summer transfers, and the transfer section has been cleared down ahead of the Season 2 Winter Window.

I've also added a new tab to track all transfer history - You may also notice that I have now frozen row 1 so that it will now remain the first row when you scroll down through the sheet.

As our teams are fluctuating in size, some additional rows needed to be inserted for each of the playing positions, so it may look a little funky upon initial viewing, but I've gone through and counted the number of players in each squad, and they do correlate with the transfers ins & outs - I hope...

If you do happen to notice an error, then please do let me know by tagging me in here or by dropping me a PM to tell me that I'm a bigger cunt than I usually am...!

FM21 Draft Spreadsheet

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

@Dynamite, @Bruce Spanner - Inigo Martinez appears to be missing from the spreadsheet (or at least one of my defenders is). I've only looked on my phone so it's possible I've missed something.

2 minutes ago, Dynamite said:

Ah, I'll get the spreadsheet updated to get him back in your squad.

Spreadsheet updated.

Not quite sure what I'd done - He seemed to have vanished from your squad in season 2 and was replaced by a duplicate Djimsiti...

All sorted now. Thanks Karl!

• Upvote 1