Quantcast
Do you have your own space - Page 6 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Section_31

Do you have your own space

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Mook said:

Bounty = magical

Lilt = the taste of doshshit on a beach

You are fucking warped mate 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/01/2021 at 08:43, Section_31 said:

But do any of you chaps have your own space in the house, a room to yourself, loft/basement, shed or summerhouse and if so what do you have in there? Pics welcome of course.

Yes. Yes, i have.

 

Remodeling 101: Placing the toilet in your bathroom renovation - Blog |  Realty Executives

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You are fucking warped mate 

I absolutely fucking hate pineapples & mangos. 

 

I once accidentally bought mango juice thinking it was orange juice & whiteyed as soon as I drank it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Mook said:

Bounty = magical

Lilt = the taste of doshshit on a beach

No wonder you all eat deep fried pizzas up there. Your culinary taste is the equal of @Captain Turdseye fashion sense. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sugar Ape said:

No wonder you all eat deep fried pizzas up there. Your culinary taste is the equal of @Captain Turdseye fashion sense. 

I've never eaten a deep fried pizza (or Mars bar) in my life.

 

I survive purely on heroin.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mook said:

I absolutely fucking hate pineapples & mangos. 

 

I once accidentally bought mango juice thinking it was orange juice & whiteyed as soon as I drank it.

I don't get mangoes either, i've seen some reprobates say recently that they are the best fruit ever and i just felt ill at the very thought of one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mook said:

I've never eaten a deep fried pizza (or Mars bar) in my life.

 

I survive purely on heroin.

Bet you’ve shoved a fair few up your hoop though?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mook said:

I absolutely fucking hate pineapples & mangos. 

 

I once accidentally bought mango juice thinking it was orange juice & whiteyed as soon as I drank it.

Well you are Scottish. You eating a mango is the equivalent of Jimmy Cliff eating a Steak & Kidney Frey Bentos 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

I don't get mangoes either, i've seen some reprobates say recently that they are the best fruit ever and i just felt ill at the very thought of one.

They are absolutely putrid mate.

 

If someone put a gun to my head & forced me to eat a mango I would be dead as fuck.

 

What sort of sick cunt puts a gun to someone's head & forces them to eat a mango anyway.

 

THIS COUNTRY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mook said:

They are absolutely putrid mate.

 

If someone put a gun to my head & forced me to eat a mango I would be dead as fuck.

 

What sort of sick cunt puts a gun to someone's head & forces them to eat a mango anyway.

 

THIS COUNTRY

What about watermelon? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve got a decent sized garage but it’s full of crap; kids old school reports, mrs Kurtz expensive but never used bikes, half tins of paint etc. It also has a leaky roof. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m a bit late to this thread but while I hate the term man cave I do have rooms that I predominantly use.


The 3rd bedroom on the Ground floor (3 story town house) is my office where I wfh but more importantly houses my PS4, booze cabinet full of all the spirits you can ask for, a large sofa bed and is where I also keep all my books, movies and comics. I’ve got a couple of movie posters and the house came with a tartan carpet in that room which I was going to change but actually works really well. There’s a fridge in the utility room next to this room which mostly houses booze.
 

the garage also has a bench/ squat rack and an infra red sauna (which I bought for the gf a couple of years ago) which is supposedly great for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

 

the garage also has a bench/ squat rack and an infra red sauna (which I bought for the gf a couple of years ago) which is supposedly great for you.

Whens best to come round and use it then mate? 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×