Quantcast
Do you have your own space - Page 6 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Section_31

Do you have your own space

27 minutes ago, Mook said:

Bounty = magical

Lilt = the taste of doshshit on a beach

You are fucking warped mate 

• Upvote 1

On 20/01/2021 at 08:43, Section_31 said:

But do any of you chaps have your own space in the house, a room to yourself, loft/basement, shed or summerhouse and if so what do you have in there? Pics welcome of course.

Yes. Yes, i have.

Remodeling 101: Placing the toilet in your bathroom renovation - Blog |  Realty Executives

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You are fucking warped mate 

I absolutely fucking hate pineapples & mangos. 

I once accidentally bought mango juice thinking it was orange juice & whiteyed as soon as I drank it.

40 minutes ago, Mook said:

Bounty = magical

Lilt = the taste of doshshit on a beach

No wonder you all eat deep fried pizzas up there. Your culinary taste is the equal of @Captain Turdseye fashion sense. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sugar Ape said:

No wonder you all eat deep fried pizzas up there. Your culinary taste is the equal of @Captain Turdseye fashion sense. 

I've never eaten a deep fried pizza (or Mars bar) in my life.

I survive purely on heroin.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Mook said:

I once accidentally bought mango juice thinking it was orange juice & whiteyed as soon as I drank it.

I don't get mangoes either, i've seen some reprobates say recently that they are the best fruit ever and i just felt ill at the very thought of one.

Just now, Mook said:

I've never eaten a deep fried pizza (or Mars bar) in my life.

I survive purely on heroin.

Bet you’ve shoved a fair few up your hoop though?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mook said:

Well you are Scottish. You eating a mango is the equivalent of Jimmy Cliff eating a Steak & Kidney Frey Bentos 

22 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

I don't get mangoes either, i've seen some reprobates say recently that they are the best fruit ever and i just felt ill at the very thought of one.

They are absolutely putrid mate.

If someone put a gun to my head & forced me to eat a mango I would be dead as fuck.

What sort of sick cunt puts a gun to someone's head & forces them to eat a mango anyway.

THIS COUNTRY

13 minutes ago, Mook said:

They are absolutely putrid mate.

If someone put a gun to my head & forced me to eat a mango I would be dead as fuck.

What sort of sick cunt puts a gun to someone's head & forces them to eat a mango anyway.

THIS COUNTRY

What about watermelon? 

I’ve got a decent sized garage but it’s full of crap; kids old school reports, mrs Kurtz expensive but never used bikes, half tins of paint etc. It also has a leaky roof. 

• Upvote 1

I’m a bit late to this thread but while I hate the term man cave I do have rooms that I predominantly use.

The 3rd bedroom on the Ground floor (3 story town house) is my office where I wfh but more importantly houses my PS4, booze cabinet full of all the spirits you can ask for, a large sofa bed and is where I also keep all my books, movies and comics. I’ve got a couple of movie posters and the house came with a tartan carpet in that room which I was going to change but actually works really well. There’s a fridge in the utility room next to this room which mostly houses booze.

the garage also has a bench/ squat rack and an infra red sauna (which I bought for the gf a couple of years ago) which is supposedly great for you.

35 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

the garage also has a bench/ squat rack and an infra red sauna (which I bought for the gf a couple of years ago) which is supposedly great for you.

Whens best to come round and use it then mate? 

• Upvote 2