You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do you have your own space

Section_31

43 minutes ago, rb14 said:

Thank you. Yes, we renovated it. It was a long, hard job.

I spend ages on the fukka as well. Mind, I have a nice toy to do it with...

IMAG3147.jpg

We're spending loads more time down here because of lockdown. Managed to get loads of the itsy bitsy getaroundtoit jobs done. I guess many people have.

Well, our South coast house, yes.

Your second house? Fuck me, what am I doing wrong? Ha, nice one. Looks amazing.

I'm afraid I'm all out of rep. So seriously, thanks all. In honesty it takes two to tango. I'm a mere shadow to the incredible Mr rb14. 

The two things that proper fuck me off about the house are the satellite dish (There's NO alternative round here. An aerial doesn't work and there's no cable.) and the flue sticking out of the top of the centre of the roof. Fucking builders. I will sort those out before the year's done. 

2 hours ago, Nunavut Patrick said:

Sorry lads but whatever space, shed, cottage, summer house you have it WILL NOT HAVE THIS IN IT. 

THE ROCK BY PHILLY AND CAKE CUNT 

A29100C7-693E-4BAE-898D-2E8BC4557ADD.jpeg

Hahahaha, seriously, I cant stop laughing 

Absolute gold. 

• Upvote 1

I've got a separate garage and currently sitting in boxes in it is a squat rack, a adjustable flat/incline bench, an Olympic barbell and 100kg of bumper plates. All stuff I've collected over the last 6 months. Sadly I'm still suffering the after effects of Covid and haven't got the energy to out them up, let alone use them.

Next I'll sort some flooring (horse floor mats probably) and I'd like a punch bag in there. I want a partition to block any wind from the garage door.  There's an old CD player in there for entertainment. I'm hoping to have everything set up and be healthy enough to use it by February. Preferably February 2021. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

I've got a separate garage and currently sitting in boxes in it is a squat rack, a adjustable flat/incline bench, an Olympic barbell and 100kg of bumper plates. 

To be honest, I can’t think of anything less enjoyable. I’d sooner have a massive telly, comfy sofa, pizza oven and a fridge full of Lilt.

Hope you feel better soon, though.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

I've got a separate garage and currently sitting in boxes in it is a squat rack, a adjustable flat/incline bench, an Olympic barbell and 100kg of bumper plates. All stuff I've collected over the last 6 months. Sadly I'm still suffering the after effects of Covid and haven't got the energy to out them up, let alone use them.

Next I'll sort some flooring (horse floor mats probably) and I'd like a punch bag in there. I want a partition to block any wind from the garage door.  There's an old CD player in there for entertainment. I'm hoping to have everything set up and be healthy enough to use it by February. Preferably February 2021. 

That sounds ace. I'd love a gym of my own. I have no desire to sit and watch films and become clinically obese on fast food. That can be done pretty much anywhere you choose. Music would be my relaxation alongside reading a few books. If you have a computer you can do the telly stuff anyway.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

To be honest, I can’t think of anything less enjoyable. I’d sooner have a massive telly, comfy sofa, pizza oven and a fridge full of Lilt.

Hope you feel better soon, though.

Lilt?

You sick bastard Tony.

2 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

What is wrong with Lilt?! I rarely drink fizzy drinks nowadays but Lilt is probably my favourite.

Agreed, if you're a child of the 80s then Lilt and bounties are still exotic. Lilt or a capri sun were always my childhood chippy drink accompaniment of choice.

• Upvote 1