Quantcast
Burnley (H) Premier League - 21/1/21 - 20:00 - Page 30 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Burnley (H) Premier League - 21/1/21 - 20:00

so much for Salah and Firmino coming on to save the day. Terrible from them all tonight. Trent needs to be taken out of the first team for a few weeks I’d say he’s lost a lot of confidence and looks gone mentally. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rushies tash said:

Well, this place is going to be shite for at least another week. Might start a good book.

United on the weekend with our under 15’s getting a game is just the tonic to stem the tide of unhappiness...

1 minute ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

JYp1MN9Aa9vks3t7y9KqbXS8ebTO2w__R_ZJDDFg

I’ve said it’s shit at the moment. But we’re not fighting off relegation and are still in two cups. If not immediately turning on the players and manager who brought home the PL after 30 years, and trying to support them through the bad times, makes me a pariah on match threads, so be it,

• Upvote 3

Just now, Pete said:

Null and void. Peoples lives are at risk.

That's how it goes,right?

Nah this is the bestest and most exciting season there’s even been and the quality of the sides competing in it has never been better 

1 minute ago, joe_fishfish said:

Actually thought Trent was a little better tonight than he has been for a while.

Nah, he was bad.

• Upvote 1

This is really really bad.

there's no sugar coating it, we're in a major crisis.

the established stars aren't doing it, the back ups aren't doing it and it seems like the manager hasn't got the answers.

This team is shot. We can't kid ourselves anymore, the title is gone and I wouldn't put a penny on us getting top four.

2 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Shaqiri was comfortably our best attacking player.

He was average if were honest. Matip was solid and the rest were shit . 

2 minutes ago, Mark M said:

so much for Salah and Firmino coming on to save the day. Terrible from them all tonight. Trent needs to be taken out of the first team for a few weeks I’d say he’s lost a lot of confidence and looks gone mentally. 

I'd start Williams over him at the moment. He does look off the boil. His crossing was piss poor too. As was his engine. Doesn't look fully fit. 

• Upvote 1