Quantcast
Burnley (H) Premier League - 21/1/21 - 20:00 - Page 18 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Burnley (H) Premier League - 21/1/21 - 20:00

It's a minor thing, but one minute of added time is less than two Pope goalkicks. Minmum of 30 seconds each. Watch Dean book him in the 92nd minute.

Also, Thiago in a deep role against these fucking cave trolls is a waste and a bit of a liability.  

• Upvote 4

Why wasn’t Barnes booked in that “scuffle” why wasn’t the Burnley player booked when he flopped to the floor by the corner flag ?

Its not been great, the effort has been there but the likes of Chamberlin aren’t good enough 

4 minutes ago, Johnlj said:

No yellow for Barnes ? Fuck off.

He’s already got one, hopefully he’ll get a red second half, nasty piece of work.

I think our team bus must have run over a few black cats. Hands up who thought Divock was going to smash the back of the net with that breakaway?

Why the fuck are we letting Trent take potshots from free kicks when he's been miles off with almost every fucking one all season never mind this game?

That double save by Alli around 14 minutes, how come the burnley 'challenge' on that isnt a foul? Schmichel used to get them all day long.

Handbags at half time. Im surprised they didnt find a reason to red card Fabinho if they are looking at that for 'violent conduct'! Fuck off, will yous. How about having a word with pope for his time wasting on goal kicks yet again? Money on it, Dean will do fuck all.

Come on boys, heads up. You've got to make it happen.

Burnley is the only game I genuinely begrudge going to because I have to pay good money to see their fucking shit show. Expelling them from the league would almost double the entertainment value of the premier league.

There’s never been a more convincing argument for a ten team premiership than watching those twats.

3 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

It's a minor thing, but one minute of added time is less than two Pope goalkicks. Minmum of 30 seconds each. Watch Dean book him in the 92nd minute.

Also, Thiago in a deep role against these fucking cave trolls is a waste and a bit of a liability.  

That shit has been going on for years at Anfield yet the minute we try to pull it our keeper is booked 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Hysterical fanny or not, these past few games make me want the entire squad to be shot into the sun.

We'd  never hit a target that far away. We struggle from ten yards.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, No2 said:

Id like to state this call didn't think Alex waste of space Chamberlain would be playing. What is the point of him?

Stop trying to wheedle out of your blame. Take it like a No2.

That was poor, wasn’t it ? Trent needs dropping, he’s been useless for three months. 

Does any one believe we could score. I don’t, and I’m a believer !!!

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

I think our team bus must have run over a few black cats. Hands up who thought Divock was going to smash the back of the net with that breakaway?

Why the fuck are we letting Trent take potshots from free kicks when he's been miles off with almost every fucking one all season never mind this game?

That double save by Alli around 14 minutes, how come the burnley 'challenge' on that isnt a foul? Schmichel used to get them all day long.

Handbags at half time. Im surprised they didnt find a reason to red card Fabinho if they are looking at that for 'violent conduct'! Fuck off, will yous. How about having a word with pope for his time wasting on goal kicks yet again? Money on it, Dean will do fuck all.

Maybe a net in Stanley Park

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

As soon as he broke through I walked out into the back garden to catch it 

5 minutes ago, diamondjoe said:

Trent genuinely doesn't look arsed about playing football. 

That's why I made the Deli Alli reference.

He literally looks like he doesn't want to be on the pitch. Terrible body language too.

He's not the only one.