Quantcast
Burnley (H) Premier League - 21/1/21 - 20:00 - Page 17 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Burnley (H) Premier League - 21/1/21 - 20:00

TAA is a completely different player lately. Not in a good way

Half time. Scrap in the tunnel between the managers, Fab ‘has a go’ off the ball. This games got everything except football.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, No2 said:

I called dropping Mo and Bobby so I'll share the blame if this goes wrong.

Id like to state this call didn't think Alex waste of space Chamberlain would be playing. What is the point of him?

Really surprising that bringing in utter shite like Origi and oxocube for two good forwards hasn't helped us take any of the chances that we're not creating. 

Wonder what minute we'll need to continue to watch sub par players thar are only at the club cause we can't sell them? 

Burnley with a 8-2 formation. I don't watch anyone else really - do these teams play the same against Man City and them? 

A few times Burnley have had ALL their players in the box! 

Just now, Grinch said:

Really surprising that bringing in utter shite like Origi and oxocube for two good forwards hasn't helped us take any of the chances that we're not creating. 

Wonder what minute we'll need to continue to watch sub par players thar are only at the club cause we can't sell them? 

I prefer Origi to Firmino. Still. 

2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

He kicked out at fabinho after he ran into him?

Yep. Let's just check to see if we can assfuck liverpool by sending one of their players off. No? Ok no further action.

Just now, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I prefer Origi to Firmino. Still. 

That's just dumb, then again there's people who think Salah can't finish and doesn't pass.  So you're in good company.