You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (H) Premier League - 21/1/21 - 20:00

Bjornebye

Being laballed as champions have gotten to these players heads so they feel whatever they do no matter how shit they play they won’t care because well they’re still champions in their minds.

and that’s where our lack of leadership shines through. Van Dijk is the biggest player IMO this club has ever had and it’s just shows...when he’s not in the side we crumble from top to bottom and when he’s in we go on records like we have done the past 3 years.

• Downvote 3

Just now, General Dryness said:

Still quacking, you little cunt? And its spelt "off", so I suggest that's what you do. Prick.

Aha, I misspelt something eh?  listen you horrible waste of skin, I got a son that has cerebral palsy, a ‘spastic’, as you like to nsult people with. If you wanna carry this on, pm me you horrible fucking prick, don’t start giving the big one here.

Just now, liverpoolsno9 said:

Aha, I misspelt something eh?  listen you horrible waste of skin, I got a son that has cerebral palsy, a ‘spastic’, as you like to nsult people with. If you wanna carry this on, pm me you horrible fucking prick, don’t start giving the big one here.

No, I'll carry it on here, and for what it's worth you crying cunt I couldn't give a fuck about your son.

Giving it the big one. If you were stood in front of me I'd make you cry for your fucking whore of a mother. 

4 minutes ago, TheAllMy-TyReds said:

We also need Hendo back ASAP in that midfield because Chamberlain (not even gonna call him Ox anymore) is absolutely fucking stinking dogshit.

40m for a player in last year of his contract and knew was a permacrock  wtf were we thinking if at all.

Right for once.

Just now, General Dryness said:

No, I'll carry it on here, and for what it's worth you crying cunt I couldn't give a fuck about your son.

Giving it the big one. If you were stood in front of me I'd make you cry for your fucking whore of a mother. 

Classy. I’ll be equally as classy.  Listen mate, I only hope you get COVID and it fucks your life up beyond repair. I’ll refrain from mentioning your mum or your offspring. You despicable twat. 

14 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I think when you look back on it, we've been bordering on shite since last March. Things have gone wrong this season in multiple ways, but this is  a long term trend. Honestly probably should have seen it coming. 

Watford. 29th of February. 

1 minute ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Classy. I’ll be equally as classy.  Listen mate, I only hope you get COVID and it fucks your life up beyond repair. I’ll refrain from mentioning your mum or your offspring. You despicable twat. 

You fucking started this and you fucking escalated it, don't start crying when you can't fucking handle getting told straight by someone who isn't as much of a wet little fanny as you.

Are you fucking finished, or do you want to keep on crying?

25 minutes ago, TheAllMy-TyReds said:

We also need Hendo back ASAP in that midfield because Chamberlain (not even gonna call him Ox anymore) is absolutely fucking stinking dogshit.

40m for a player in last year of his contract and knew was a permacrock  wtf were we thinking if at all.

Oxpisspot was bought for home quota. And we thought we got a decent player. He played decently up until that long injury, but that was always going to be the case the injury(injuries) that is. He's always been a bit shit. My Arsenal mate laughed his ass off when we bought him tbh.

9 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

You fucking started this and you fucking escalated it, don't start crying when you can't fucking handle getting told straight by someone who isn't as much of a wet little fanny as you.

Are you fucking finished, or do you want to keep on crying?

I started it?  Fuck off you bad melt. You shouldn’t go round calling people a ‘spastic’. Now, kindly fuck off or put me on ignore. I don’t want to see your fucking posts like.....

General Dryness
  • Champ's Search Bitch
  •  
  • General Dryness
  • Season Ticket Holder
  • 20,522 posts

Fucking done with this shite 

Tells us what sort of a fan you are, you’re ok when we’re Champions but when tines get hard? You’re done with this shite. You absolute tucking prick. 

1 minute ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

I started it?  Fuck off you bad melt. You shouldn’t go round calling people a ‘spastic’. Now, kindly fuck off or put me on ignore. I don’t want to see your fucking posts like.....

General Dryness

• Champ's Search Bitch
  •  
  • General Dryness
  • Season Ticket Holder
  • 20,522 posts

Fucking done with this shite 

Tells us what sort of a fan you are, you’re ok when we’re Champions but when tines get hard? You’re done with this shite. You absolute tucking prick. 

No, I won't put you on ignore, and don't tell me what I should and shouldn't do, you fucking spastic.

For what its worth, my son has a medical condition too, the details of which I won't go into here. The difference between you and me is that I'm not pathetic enough to bring it up in an argument on a football forum.

1 minute ago, corro said:

Looks like the cups then. Twat Utd Sunday and kick on. 

Well we've struggled lately because teams have been sitting back and letting us have the ball. The mancs might get cocky and try to attack a bit given the current situation of both teams, and the fact they are at home. 

33 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

30 league games played since. 

15 wins. 

6 losses. 

9 draws. 

Yeah, there are some convenient explanations for some of this. Covid, no fans, some dead rubbers after the title win, injuries, etc... but it might be time to accept we're just not that good anymore.

4 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yeah, there are some convenient explanations for some of this. Covid, no fans, some dead rubbers after the title win, injuries, etc... but it might be time to accept we're just not that good anymore.

I'd already accepted that we weren't as good as a team that gets 97 or 98 points in a season.  I had still hoped that we would be good enough to get 1 more point than the team in second. Obviously, I was wrong. 

28 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

We just don't have enough quality outside the first 11. Everything comes back to that.

Massive underfunding from FSG. It's remarkable what Jurgen has achieved all things considered.

But he has bought poorly too and not used transfer windows as often as he should have to wheel and deal.

Thank fuck we managed to win another title and makes the shitshow of this season less painful.

6 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

We just don't have enough quality outside the first 11. Everything comes back to that.

Thank fuck we managed to win another title and makes the shitshow of this season less painful.

I see this said, but I don't think people at the club would agree. They'd probably point to the depth in midfield and Jota, Minamino and Shaqiri being a backup attack that should be decent enough. I just think it's shown the squad needs some turnover now. After years of some decent continuity in the first 11, when the results dip such as they have, you probably need to start thinking about moving some players on and adding some freshness.

This just feels like an end of a cycle and unfortunately we won't be able to squeeze a title out of the last bit of juice we have with some of these players. Maybe I'm wrong and we'll keep everyone and get people back fit and find a new spark next season, but this feels like a real hole. 

17 minutes ago, Herp McDerp said:

First person to trot out the "Well maybe this will be the wakeup call the team needs to kick on" cliche gets backheeled in the nuts. Looking at our upcoming fixtures we could be in real trouble by the end of Feb.

Screenshot_20210122-120947~2.png

That is a bastard of a run.

On current form i could see us getting 4 or 5 pts from that lot.

We have though even in this season of real mediocrity managed to get good results in the 'harder' games - hopefully that can continue.

It is certainly going to be a pivotal period.

15 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I see this said, but I don't think people at the club would agree. They'd probably point to the depth in midfield and Jota, Minamino and Shaqiri being a backup attack that should be decent enough. I just think it's shown the squad needs some turnover now. After years of some decent continuity in the first 11, when the results dip such as they have, you probably need to start thinking about moving some players on and adding some freshness.

This just feels like an end of a cycle and unfortunately we won't be able to squeeze a title out of the last bit of juice we have with some of these players. Maybe I'm wrong and we'll keep everyone and get people back fit and find a new spark next season, but this feels like a real hole. 

Not an end of cycle at all. Most players are still in their prime.

Just need to add a few quality players and get rid of the shite.

Will this happen? Nope. 2 reasons. FSG tight cunts and Klopp is not savage enough in getting rid of players.

• Like 1