You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (H) Premier League - 21/1/21 - 20:00

Bjornebye

I think our team bus must have run over a few black cats. Hands up who thought Divock was going to smash the back of the net with that breakaway?

Why the fuck are we letting Trent take potshots from free kicks when he's been miles off with almost every fucking one all season never mind this game?

That double save by Alli around 14 minutes, how come the burnley 'challenge' on that isnt a foul? Schmichel used to get them all day long.

Handbags at half time. Im surprised they didnt find a reason to red card Fabinho if they are looking at that for 'violent conduct'! Fuck off, will yous. How about having a word with pope for his time wasting on goal kicks yet again? Money on it, Dean will do fuck all.

Come on boys, heads up. You've got to make it happen.

Burnley is the only game I genuinely begrudge going to because I have to pay good money to see their fucking shit show. Expelling them from the league would almost double the entertainment value of the premier league.

There’s never been a more convincing argument for a ten team premiership than watching those twats.

3 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

It's a minor thing, but one minute of added time is less than two Pope goalkicks. Minmum of 30 seconds each. Watch Dean book him in the 92nd minute.

Also, Thiago in a deep role against these fucking cave trolls is a waste and a bit of a liability.  

That shit has been going on for years at Anfield yet the minute we try to pull it our keeper is booked 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

I think our team bus must have run over a few black cats. Hands up who thought Divock was going to smash the back of the net with that breakaway?

Why the fuck are we letting Trent take potshots from free kicks when he's been miles off with almost every fucking one all season never mind this game?

That double save by Alli around 14 minutes, how come the burnley 'challenge' on that isnt a foul? Schmichel used to get them all day long.

Handbags at half time. Im surprised they didnt find a reason to red card Fabinho if they are looking at that for 'violent conduct'! Fuck off, will yous. How about having a word with pope for his time wasting on goal kicks yet again? Money on it, Dean will do fuck all.

Maybe a net in Stanley Park

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

As soon as he broke through I walked out into the back garden to catch it