You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (H) Premier League - 21/1/21 - 20:00

Bjornebye

6 hours ago, sir roger said:

Must admit I was starting to get a bit tense before the United game for the first time this season, then we kicked off and you could hear ghostly, distended voices echoing around the stadium and it just didn't seem right.

Bet Victor don't appear to have watched us lately , 6/1 the draw and 16/1  Burnley 

Yep. Bet365 have us about 5/1 on. No value at all.

17 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Yep. Bet365 have us about 5/1 on. No value at all.

The mate just called and asked what I reckon the score would be for his bet, he said Burnley won't score will they?, I had no answer I just said 1-2 and 1-3,. 

Something or someone has to come good tonight and I think it will, its a big game this and it needs to happen.