You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (H) Premier League - 21/1/21 - 20:00

Bjornebye

Our league challenges during the 30 year wait usually ended around November as you can't chase down 4,5 or 6 teams above you.

Must win game tonight to stay closer to the top.

I will take an OG even if it means hearing Tyler telling his flock how many games we have gone without the forwards scoring.

But, I expect a hurt and stung champions display and 3-0.

As big as just getting 3 points is, I think we need a statement performance tonight. Anything less than a 3 goal margin isn’t enough. Pulverise these cunts and send a warning. Utd are scraping results, City are flying, we need to click into gear pronto 

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

As big as just getting 3 points is, I think we need a statement performance tonight. Anything less than a 3 goal margin isn’t enough. Pulverise these cunts and send a warning. Utd are scraping results, City are flying, we need to click into gear pronto 

Yea, I'm good with that.

Absolute must win. Most likely scenario is we don't score. Most likely to make me rocket punch the earth off its axis is us scoring early and then sitting on it with fans saying unless we change something we're going to concede here followed by "Fuck off", "it was coming"... "here comes Origi". 

Fuck me im fuming.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

3 shots on target would represent improvement.

3 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Our league challenges during the 30 year wait usually ended around November as you can't chase down 4,5 or 6 teams above you.

Must win game tonight to stay closer to the top.

I will take an OG even if it means hearing Tyler telling his flock how many games we have gone without the forwards scoring.

But, I expect a hurt and stung champions display and 3-0.

Yeah we obviously aren't at that stage yet, but if we do fall 6 pts or more behind 4 or 5 teams over next 6 games - forget it, you just don't catch that many teams.....there will always be at least 1 who stay ahead of you.

As it stands Man City could quite realistically open up something like a 10 pt lead over us in next 5/6 games unless we pull our fucking fingers out sharpish.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DalyanPete said:

Being the operative word.

Is right

Next few games leading up to Man City for us and them.

Us.

Burnley

Tottenham a

West Ham a

Brighton 

Man City

We then have Leicester and Everton

Them.

West Brom a

Sheff Utd

Burnley a 

Liverpool a

They do have Tottenham, Arsenal and Man Utd in 3 of next 4.

A very, very critical run of games this.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, an tha said:

Is right

Next few games leading up to Man City for us and them.

Us.

Burnley

Tottenham a

West Ham a

Brighton 

Man City

We then have Leicester and Everton

Them.

West Brom a

Sheff Utd

Burnley a 

Liverpool a

They do have Tottenham, Arsenal and Man Utd in 3 of next 4.

A very, very critical run of games this.

The third quadrant of a season - usually reveals the true contenders.

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5751293

53 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Finding it hard to care anymore to be honest. VAR has ruined the game and having no fans just makes it look like a training game. 

Must admit I was starting to get a bit tense before the United game for the first time this season, then we kicked off and you could hear ghostly, distended voices echoing around the stadium and it just didn't seem right.

Bet Victor don't appear to have watched us lately , 6/1 the draw and 16/1  Burnley