You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FM 2021 Comp (Manager Poll & Team Name)

Bruce Spanner

Manager Situation?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to do?

• Same Manager (All have Klopp Clones)
    • Draft Managers

14 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I know how it works, but I don't know how it works. Does the new FM have a facility whereby you can set up draft leagues like this one? Or does it require a bit more jiggery pokery?

I'm effectively building new teams from scratch and then inserting them in to the game by playing with the database.

Everybody will have the same stats, facilities, finance, reputation and medical etc, so that's pretty easy to do, but labourious.

I will then set up a manager with your tactical preferences and and put him as manager of your team, everybody has the same stats, it's just the choice of tactics that will differentiate.

I'm not sombody who copes with boredom well!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

No injuries at the start of the game, but I have no control over them once it's running.

It's fair to say that dear Naby might miss a few with his record...

Thats what I mean, do all players start with perfect bodies when in reality they're built of wet cornflakes?

Just now, No2 said:

Thats what I mean, do all players start with perfect bodies when in reality they're built of wet cornflakes?

They are how they are in real life as injury prone, but I will change it so at the start you have a full squad of healthy players, if they get injured that's all part of the game.

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

@sir roger

@John102

@Skidfingers McGonical
@Skidfingers McGonical
@Captain Turdseye

Any danger lads?

Is there a going to be a time limit on responses before moving to the next person? 

I think three calls and then you miss, this happens three times your out?

Fair to give day though as we have ardja on a different continent.

49 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Just spoke to him about this as I was bemused as well, apparently he’s a guaranteed twenty a season player.

He loves this shit, so we’ll see.

He maybe a 20 goals a season striker but I can state with some degree of certainty that he would have still been available on pick 6.

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

He’s going to sign a load of unheard of Wonder Kids isn't he?

I doubt it as it wouldn't make sense as you have to trian them and wait for them to be good, so over a season like this it's pointless.

Sounds more like MonEyBaLLZ to me.

I'm sure he'll explain at some point, he's just logging on to choose ATM.

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I doubt it as it wouldn't make sense as you have to trian them and wait for them to be good, so over a season like this it's pointless.

Sounds more like MonEyBaLLZ to me.

I'm sure he'll explain at some point, he's just logging on to choose ATM.

Is he you?