You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FM 2021 Comp (Manager Poll & Team Name)

Bruce Spanner

Manager Situation?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to do?

• Same Manager (All have Klopp Clones)
    • Draft Managers

3 minutes ago, The Golden Eel said:

What exactly is it that we're doing? 

Same as last time on your part.

The game itself will be over three seasons this time so planning is more important and there will be a scoring element so an overall winner can be decided and mean that everyone stands a real chance of winning the overall 'game'.

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Same as last time on your part.

The game itself will be over three seasons this time so planning is more important and there will be a scoring element so an overall winner can be decided and mean that everyone stands a real chance of winning the overall 'game'.

Cheers. So starting from scratch, full draft like last time, but this time it lasts for three seasons? 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Thoughts on broadcasting a handful of big games on Twitch?

I set an account up last time, but whenever I tried to get highlight none were available.

I assume that’s because I messed up patching somewhere. I’ll figure it out as I wanted to broadcast finals and what not. Leave it with me.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Any suggestions on who takes Paulie’s place? 

@Elite maybe? Has @Paulie Dangerously officially ruled himself out of this then?

Bruce

aRdja

Mr Holliday

John 102

No 2

Dynamite

Scott_M

Alex_K

rb14

sir roger

Skidfingers McGonical 

Street Preacher