Quantcast
How hot is your house ? - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Colonel Kurtz

How hot is your house ?

How hot is this fucking house  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What temperature is your thermostat set to ?

• Less than 15 - I’m hard and don’t live with a women
    • 15 - 18 - sensible choice
    • 18 - 21 - borderline
    • 21 - 25 - its too fucking hot in here
    • 25 plus - you are solely responsible for global warming you selfish fucker

Due to living in a housing association and former corporation house with shitty windows and doors,the temperature is tropical in one part of the house and freezing in the other. The thermostat is almost an ornament.

I am not a fan of central heating as the dry heat gives me a constant dull headache. So it's usually at 18/19 in here. That's warm enough for anyone.

• Upvote 1

It was comfortable, not too warm, not too cold until she decided to let the dogs out and left the fucking door open.

You could store corpses in here now. 

13 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

The Bee Gees did well changing the lyrics at the last minute 

2 minutes ago, RedKnight said:

Does anyone read this thread title and read it in style of the Bee Gees 'How Deep is Your Love?'.

ikLRnF.gif

14 hours ago, A Red said:

Ours is an upside down house, living room and kitchen is upstairs. We have a log burner, in the winter upstairs is Caribbean, downstairs Antartica.

11 hours ago, Code said:

A house? If only I lived in a house, I live in a shed. I get heat from the streetslights, unless they are covered with ice that is.

10 hours ago, cochyn said:

You're lucky to have streetlights lad. Never mind a la-di-dah shed. We're lucky to get the steam off a tramp's piss against the walls of our converted compost bin.

Thats it?

You posh bastards. 

I had an energy bill for December and it told me I’d used £115 worth of energy. I don’t know how that compares but it seemed a lot to me. 
I direct debit £35 a month. 

Furloughed Mrs TheBitch has been told to layer up. She consequently told me to piss off and turned the heating up I think. 

I pay £80 a month for gas & electricity, 3 bedroom house that is constantly occupied though.

Gas and leccie bills depends a lot whether you have a combi boiler, a boiler with cistern or not and other appliances.

A combi just heats up the water it uses but with a cistern, you have what, 60 gallons to heat up at least once a day plus what's in the central heating system? A combi would cut our gas at a stroke but you cant have a pumped shower with one and our water pressure is so shit, the water would just dribble out of it if it wasnt pumped so no combi for us.

We've got separate big freezer and fridge so they're on 24/7. Cooking is half gas half leccie.

Our DD is 100 quid a month and last month the bill was £149.

• Downvote 1