You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Does Jessica Chastain Deserve Her Own Thread?

Bjornebye

Does Jessica Chastain Deserve Her Own Thread?   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Well, Does She?

• Come On Baby Light My Ginger Fire
    • No, Its Utterly Utterly Rotten To Be Ginger

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/02/21 at 17:46

I watched her in Ava recently. She is absolutely delightful. 43 years old and absolutely one of the hottest women on the planet. Have you seen Mollys Game? No? Get it watched and bring some tissues, and your fucking dinner. 

Oh and more importantly for us gentleman (and ladies....) she's single.... 

ava-lg.jpgmollys-game-still-20.jpg

Jessica-Chastain-Photos.jpg

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

She's ace, never thought so in zero dark thirty but she was on Jonathan Ross recently and looked stunning. Her sister is gorgeous too. Richie done good.

Yep saw that. Her and Emily Blunt have got better and better as they've got older. 

I didn't realise she was that short either, I assumed she would be about 5'8 

1 minute ago, John102 said:

I was thinking about mentioning her last night in the Blunt vs a.nother thread, as she clearly shits on the pair of them, (blunt less so) but went and masterbated furiously instead. 

Have you got a stream for this?