You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Must have kitchen appliances...

1892-LFCWasBorn

1 minute ago, Liverpool lad said:

Don't have time to read this all

Recommend me some kitchen appliances that work with your phone 

I just want to lay in bed boiling kettles 

Have you got your birds number? That should be sufficient 

5 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Do you already have a microwave?

You've reminded me of something, I know an American Estate Agent (is it a Realtor or something in America?) and she mentioned that new homes are being built without space allocated for an oven as most young professionals who buy either cook with their microwave or eat takeaway. This sounds fucking bonkers to me, have you ever noticed someone else's house without an oven? 

2 hours ago, Remmie said:

You've reminded me of something, I know an American Estate Agent (is it a Realtor or something in America?) and she mentioned that new homes are being built without space allocated for an oven as most young professionals who buy either cook with their microwave or eat takeaway. This sounds fucking bonkers to me, have you ever noticed someone else's house without an oven? 

Apparently it's been like that in Japan's biggest cities for years.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Remmie said:

No - but I can imagine in some of the micro loft spaces in new urban developments they would have that.

8 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Never regretted picking up a magic bullet years ago, even if its main function these days is to quickly blend protein powder with some ice. Can't go wrong for £30 if you don't have much need for a bigger blender.

81zP19Ol3GL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 0beeaf597027830cf8df97edb8a70bf3.gif

• Upvote 5

On 12/01/2021 at 17:06, Paulie Dangerously said:

Nespresso machine.  Don't listen to the, "stomp your own beans" crowd who say it isn't real coffee because you haven't waited 45 minutes for it.  I can have a delicious espresso or lungo in about 30 seconds. It changed my life forever. 

Lungo?

22 hours ago, skend04 said:

Yeah, but it's a smallish kitchen and it's a bit mental to extend it just so I can buy an air fryer or ninja foodie. 

We haven't got one but one of these might be worth a try.

https://www.costco.co.uk/Appliances/Small-Kitchen-Appliances/Cooking-Specialty/Gourmia-57L-Digital-Air-Fryer/p/9254?utm_campaign=FY21P7W2b&utm_medium=email&utm_source=email&utm_content=Hero-1&utm_term=gourmia

On 12/01/2021 at 17:06, Paulie Dangerously said:

Nespresso machine.  Don't listen to the, "stomp your own beans" crowd who say it isn't real coffee because you haven't waited 45 minutes for it.  I can have a delicious espresso or lungo in about 30 seconds. It changed my life forever. 

It is real coffee, it's just not as good.

Sorry, I didn't want this to go without a coffee wanker's response.

• Upvote 2